Will Bernie Sanders be gracious in defeat? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:01:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Bernie Sanders be gracious in defeat? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...or will he be a stubborn old asshole?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 136

Author Topic: Will Bernie Sanders be gracious in defeat?  (Read 10163 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: March 17, 2016, 02:27:29 AM »

I hope so, but I highly doubt it. His supporters are never going to vote for Clinton anyway, so there's no point in being gracious. When the common consensus across the Bernie Sanders camp is that any woman voting for Hillary is just "voting with her vagina," I highly doubt that even if he does concede defeat that he'll be able to get his supporters to join our side. After all, these are Democrats who've been conditioned to believe right-wing propaganda (Benghazi, emails, etc.)

You may subscribe to the nonsense of the transphobic sexists, but that doesn't mean other Democrats have the same issues.  Sorry.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 07:48:35 PM »

Sanders abruptly walked out of an interview when the reporter asked about his wife meeting with Joe Arpaio

You're making it sound like Jane Sanders and Joe Arpaio have political agreement, I'm just wondering if this deception is intentional or incidental?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »

Sanders abruptly walked out of an interview when the reporter asked about his wife meeting with Joe Arpaio

You're making it sound like Jane Sanders and Joe Arpaio have political agreement, I'm just wondering if this deception is intentional or incidental?

Why did Sanders feel the need to abruptly leave an interview over such a simple question? That's my point.

Just to clarify, was your deception intentional or incidental?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 08:32:07 PM »

Why did Sanders feel the need to abruptly leave an interview over such a simple question? That's my point.

Just to clarify, was your deception intentional or incidental?

What is your problem? I wasn't being deceptive, that your misinterpretation. I was wondering why Jane Sanders was meeting with Arpaio in the first place, but for Sanders to throw a diva fit about a mere question made me question it even more. Considering that Arpaio is a right-wing nut, it's fitting that there would be questions about the meeting. I never said anyone had an agreement.

My problem is that for several months I've read your posts which are among some of the worst, most misleading and dishonest talking points being used by anybody here, and I just have to ask - what purpose does it serve you to spread misleading information?

In the time that you've taken to write these posts about Jane Sanders and Joe Arpaio, you could have done some basic research and found the answers to your questions.  But those answers don't match the narrative that you are attempting to put forward here, so once again: are you writing these posts because you are attempting to intentionally deceive, or are you being genuine?  If the latter, then it's not a waste of my time to discuss the issue as you have presented it.  If it's the former, I just want to make sure so that I can put you on ignore and not further waste my time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies