BREAKING: Jon Huntsman accuses Mitt Romney of CORRUPTION in Cruz endorsement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:04:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREAKING: Jon Huntsman accuses Mitt Romney of CORRUPTION in Cruz endorsement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Jon Huntsman accuses Mitt Romney of CORRUPTION in Cruz endorsement  (Read 2785 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 19, 2016, 12:22:15 AM »

Two things that look suspicious:
Are Romney and Leavitt working to give TRUMP an embarassing 3rd place in UT than a Cruz landslide? Or they are working already to a so brokered convention that will enforce Romney as candidate. Or they know that TRUMP nomination is the only way for GOP to victory...
And other question: What's the reason that Mormon establishment loves more MI-MA Romney than  UT Huntsman? Only because Obama ambassadorship?

Huntsman is basically a cultural Mormon, and barely considers himself Mormon at all. Romney is the more traditional believing Mormon, and plus didn't work for Obama, so Mormons tend to like Romney better.

Plus Romney was the first Mormon to close anywhere close to winning the presidency, he's basically our JFK.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 12:22:24 AM »

Where do people get this idea that Harry Reid is a good guy? Don't let his soft-spoken outward appearance fool you - he's one of the coldest, most ruthless schemers in Washington.

Oh, I know. That's why I like him. I like that one of the most dangerous political players in Washington is a Mormon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies