Intense protests outside Trump event in Utah (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:42:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Intense protests outside Trump event in Utah (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intense protests outside Trump event in Utah  (Read 3036 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 19, 2016, 02:27:52 AM »

Happened on CNN earlier.  I found a video of it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1BMEoD5z0I

Protesters trying everything they can to break into the building where Trump is speaking.  Tore down police checkpoint tents and metal detectors.  Police formed a line, protesters attacked.  Video of protesters attacking:
https://twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/711020105887383552

I think my least favorite part of all that when they all throw their hands up at the end.  It's like shouting "truce!" during tag on the playground.  They beat on the police and abuse them, and then throw their hands in the air and the police can't do anything because it will all be on video as "police assault unarmed protesters with their hands in the air at Trump event."  We know how this works but America doesn't.

Lyin Steve, most of what you are saying is exaggerated and "lies."
In the first YouTube video you posted, the reporter says near the end that "there hasn't been anything that has gotten out of hand, and police officers have maintained the peace."
Your second video shows the police shoving the line of protesters back some .... no big deal here, typical police control over a crowd of protesters.

You may need to adjust your title, because there is no "intense" protest.
(Also, think about changing your Atlas username to "Chicken Little.")
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies