What Congressmen are done for because of Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:18:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What Congressmen are done for because of Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Congressmen are done for because of Trump?  (Read 848 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: March 20, 2016, 04:12:20 PM »

I don't know about McSally, actually. Its a Romney district (barely) and he's probably going to do good in her district. But continuing:

Barbara Comstock (VA-10)
Carlos Curbelo (FL-26)
Will Hurd (TX-23, >70% Hispanic)
John Mica (FL-07, redrawn in very close district in Orlando suburbs)
John Katko (NY-24)
Bruce Poliquin (ME-02)
Jeff Denham (CA-10)
David Valadao (CA-21, >70% Hispanic)

In addition to this, you'll probably have candidates that might lose open seats due to Trump, I'm thinking suburban seats in places like Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. I'm trying to determine if any of the 2014 elected New York R's are vulnerable (Zeldin, Donovan, Stefanik, Reed, etc.) but its tricky because Trump will probably do very well in New York. Also, your candidates who are screwed to begin with (Guinta, Blum, Hardy, etc.). Mia Love might have a hard time now that I think of it, especially if her opponent really connects her to Trump over and over again.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 04:18:02 PM »

Barbara Comstock (VA-10)
Bruce Poliquin (ME-02)

Those two are hardly "done for". In fact, I'd say they're both still favored to win reelection.

Not sure about Poliquin, Comstock can certainly ride over Trump, but there's no doubt he's toxic in the district. NoVa probably has to be the most anti-Trump region in the entire country. I answered the question more along the lines of 'which congressman are much more vulnerable because of Trump?'.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies