2008 Election Game: GAMEPLAY THREAD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:14:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Election Game: GAMEPLAY THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 2008 Election Game: GAMEPLAY THREAD  (Read 4017 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »

Withdrawing as Owens.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2016, 02:46:29 PM »

Reminder: Turn 0 ends at midnight tonight EDT. Waiting on Spiral, Del Tachi, and NeverAgain.
Stm85
Rookie
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 04:35:31 PM »

Reminder: Turn 0 ends at midnight tonight EDT. Waiting on Spiral, Del Tachi, and NeverAgain.

OOC: Am I correct in assuming that this deadline is not in effect until after we get the individual polling results we requested?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 04:37:30 PM »

OOC: Am I correct in assuming that this deadline is not in effect until after we get the individual polling results we requested?

Correct. At the deadline, I let everybody know about endorsements and poll results. I also post national polls here, as well as polls for nearby primaries (although the MoE will be lower if you request them).
Stm85
Rookie
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2016, 04:45:15 PM »

Correct. At the deadline, I let everybody know about endorsements and poll results. I also post national polls here, as well as polls for nearby primaries (although the MoE will be lower if you request them).

OOC: Thanks, that makes sense, I'll try to get Sanford's schedule up soon.
Stm85
Rookie
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 07:26:39 PM »
« Edited: March 28, 2016, 09:43:43 PM by Stm85 »

Mark Sanford's Campaign Schedule - 11/5-11/11/07

Nov. 5

Campaign rally in Columbia, SC

Campaign rally at The Citadel, Charleston, SC

"We will remain vigilant in our fight against global terrorism. We cannot allow a Democratic president to squander the blood and treasure we have spent just to see Iraq turn into a recruiting center for Al Qaeda. I will make the hard choices necessary to bring this war to an honorable conclusion that keeps America safe and honors the sacrifices of our brave men and women fighting overseas."

Fundraiser in Charleston, SC

Fly to Cedar Rapids, IA

Nov. 6

Politico: Sanford to attempt "full Grassley"

Before meeting with voters at a town hall event in Cedar Rapids today, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford told reporters he will visit all 99 counties in Iowa before the state holds its Republican caucus in January, an undertaking nicknamed "the full Grassley" after popular Senator Chuck Grassley's annual statewide tours. While this is a time consuming task, the Sanford campaign believes its message will resonate in Iowa as the southern governor is introduced to the state's voters. "I have a record of unflinching support for small government, the Second Amendment, and the right to life," said Sanford. "We're looking forward to sharing the story of what we've gotten done in South Carolina and what we will accomplish after we win the White House."

Town hall in Cedar Rapids, IA

Campaign rally in Cedar Rapids, IA

"America needs a principled conservative in the White House. I'm the only candidate in this race who has proven he will stand up to both parties and achieve conservative policy victories."

Town hall in Vinton, IA

Town hall in Independence, IA

Nov. 7

Town hall in Oelwein, IA

Town hall in Decorah, IA

Town hall in Waukon, IA

Town hall in Guttenberg, IA

Nov. 8

Town hall in Manchester, IA

Town hall in Dubuque, IA

Campaign rally in Dubuque, IA

"The idea of any of these left-wing Democrats getting anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is scary thought indeed. That's why it's so important for Republicans to get this choice right. I'll put my record of principled conservatism against any of their records of out-of-touch liberalism."

Town hall in Maquoketa, IA

Nov. 9

Town hall in Anamosa, IA

Town hall in Clinton, IA

Town hall in Davenport, IA

Campaign rally in Davenport, IA

"It's time we put parents back in charge of education. You know why this is important? Because parents know what's best for their kids a heckuva lot more than some bureaucrat in Washington."

Nov. 10

Town hall in Tipton, IA

Town hall in Muscatine, IA

Fly to Dallas, TX

Fundraiser in Dallas, TX

Nov. 11

Fly to Miami, FL

Fundraiser in Miami, FL

Town Hall in Miami, FL

Fly to Columbia, SC

Iowa Counties Visited: 15/99
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 11:59:18 PM »

Spiral has requested an extension until tomorrow night.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2016, 10:54:36 PM »

TRUMP 2008

"When was the last time that we won at anything? When did we ever beat China in trade? What about Japan, or Mexico? These countries are killing us. They're taking our jobs, they're taking everything. Not gonna happen anymore, folks. We need smart leaders instead of the dumb people we have right now."

[. . .]

"We have people without jobs. We have people dying on the streets. It's terrible. What we need is someone who knows how to get things done. Who else but Trump, right? We're going to bring back our jobs from all of these countries that have been ripping us off. And by the way, everyone's getting health care. Don't you worry about it. Everyone's getting covered and we'll have the best health care."

[. . .]

"This war in Iraq is a complete and total disaster. George W. Bush lied when he said they had weapons of mass destruction. It's just a catastrophe. We've spent trillions of dollars, we have wounded warriors all over the place, and everything is just a mess. And, frankly, Bush should be impeached for what he's done to this country. He really should. He's been the single worst president in American history, that I can tell you. We need someone who knows what the hell they're doing."

[. . .]

"So, without further adieu, I am officially running for President of the United States, and we are going to make America great again!"

November 5
-Town Hall in Marshalltown, IA
-Town Hall in Mason City, IA
-Rally in Sioux City, IA
-Interview on CNN

I love the people of Iowa. I have many friends up here in Iowa. They tell me all the time, "Donald, you'll love it here!" It really is great to be here, though, and I have to say that we're going to make this country great again if we work together. You look at these dopes in the Bush administration and you know they're sending us down the tubes. They're just doing horribly. It's a great, great shame. Look, I'm the only one who's actually created jobs. I know this economy inside and out. I know the best businesspeople out there, including the ones you've never even heard of. We're going to do something really special once I get in the White House, believe me.

November 6
-Town Hall in Waukee, IA
-Rally in Ames, IA
-Rally in Waterloo, IA
-Interview on Fox News

November 7
-Town Hall in Hanover, NH
-Town Hall in Windham, NH
-Rally in Nashua, NH
-Interview on MSNBC

You look at this guy, Barack Obama. Who even heard of this guy? He makes a speech one day and then he thinks he can be the next president. Give me a break. Look, he's got no experience. He doesn't know anything about anything, okay? He doesn't know how to create jobs like I do--I've employed thousands and thousands of people--and he's just clueless about how the world works. We can't afford that. That's what we got with George Bush, and look where we are now. We gotta have the right ideas, but we also need the brains and the know-how. If Democrats are serious about winning this election, they only have one choice, and that's me.

November 8
-Town Hall in Bedford, NH
-Rally in Derry, NH
-Rally in Concord, NH
-Interview on Fox Business

November 9
-Town Hall in Conway, SC
-Rally in Rock Hill, SC
-Interview on CNN
-Interview on Fox News

You heard what I said in my announcement speech, right? I'm the only guy who stood up there and said, "Impeach Bush." And I mean it. This guy has been a total trainwreck from the day he got in office and it's gotta stop at some point. I'm getting flak for it, but I also have many, many people call to me and write to me saying, "You're completely right, Donald." Are we just going to let President Bush get away with everything he's been doing? That's not happening with me in charge, that I can tell you.

November 10
-Rally in Pontiac, MI
-Rally in Waterford, MI
-Interview on Bloomberg
-Interview on NBC

You wanna know what happened with your jobs? They've been taken away by all these countries. China, Japan, Vietnam, Mexico--all the same story, folks. You know, it's a shame, but these countries' leaders are really much smarter than ours with what they've been able to do. We don't negotiate anything anymore. We're just letting the world ripping us off. It's gotta stop, and it's gotta stop now. We're going to say to, for example, China that they're not going to manipulate their currency any longer and continue ripping us off. They'll think we're bluffing at first, but then when I say, "Do it or else we'll put a 35% tax on all your products," they'll know President Trump means some business!

November 11
-Town Hall in Spanish Springs, NV
-Town Hall in Fernley, NV
-Rally in Las Vegas, NV
-Hosting DNC Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2016, 08:20:19 AM »

Apologies, my internet went down last night. I'll have next turn up ASAP.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2016, 09:11:25 AM »

Withdrawing as KBH, figured I won't have time to do this with work.

A KBH running in 2008 scenario has always been one of my favorites though Sad
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2016, 09:18:31 AM »

November 5
- Campaign in Virginia: Attempt to set up some local headquarters.

November 6/7/8
- Campaign in NH: "LaRouche represents the 1%, and will fight for national interests.  Withdrawing from NAFTA, the WTO, and other organizations that take more than they give will be a number one priority of my administration."

November 9/10
- Campaign in Iowa: The main message is that LaRouche is the best candidate for the people because he came from the middle class.

November 11
- Campaign in Michigan: Slam NAFTA and the IMF at a speech in a shuttered Detroit house.  "The Democratic establishment is working for their multinational corporate interests against the interests of American people and American jobs.  LaRouche is the best candidate to return American jobs."
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2016, 09:40:09 AM »

Have the Democratic side more or less finished up, but I need to update the Republican polls now. Should be ready in a few seconds.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2016, 10:02:14 AM »

TURN 0 OVER

TURN 1 (November 12-18) BEGIN

Democratic Primary

Polling:

All margins of error +/- 3% unless otherwise noted.

NATIONAL

Bayh - 26%
Obama - 20%
Baldwin - 18%
Trump - 16%
LaRouche - 4%
Undecided - 16%

IA

Trump - 25%
Obama - 24%
Bayh - 18%
Baldwin - 18%
LaRouche - 5%
Undecided - 10%

NH

Obama - 28%
Bayh - 18%
Baldwin - 18%
Trump - 18%
LaRouche - 2%
Undecided - 16%

MI

Bayh - 27%
Obama - 27%
Baldwin - 14%
Trump - 11%
LaRouche - 5%
Undecided - 16%

NV

Bayh - 33%
Obama - 29%
Baldwin - 14%
Trump - 9%
LaRouche - 0%
Undecided - 15%

The message from these results is clear: Although Evan Bayh has a comfortable national lead, he is still struggling to lock down early states, which appear to be mostly dominated by Barack Obama. Tammy Baldwin has tried to paint herself as the candidate of progressive Democrats, and it seems to be working, but it is unknown if she will be able to attract other factions of the party. Meanwhile, Lyndon LaRouche's unique message appears to be working, getting him better poll numbers than in earlier campaigns, but it is unknown if he can make it far enough to have an impact. Most interesting of all, however, appears to be the meteoric rise of Donald Trump. Written off by most pundits as an afterthought, he has surged into the double digits, and is even battling Barack Obama for the lead in Iowa. Only time will tell if Trump can keep surging, however.

Republican Party

Polling

Again, all margins of error +/- 3%.

NATIONAL

Giuliani - 27%
Sanford - 22%
Gingrich - 18%
Huckabee - 12%
Paul - 5%
Undecided - 16%

IA

Giuliani - 24%
Sanford - 21%
Paul - 17%
Huckabee - 16%
Gingrich - 13%
Undecided - 9%

WY

Huckabee - 23%
Giuliani - 21%
Sanford - 20%
Paul - 18%
Gingrich - 8%
Undecided - 10%

NH

Giuliani - 24%
Sanford - 20%
Paul - 19%
Huckabee - 13%
Gingrich - 9%
Undecided - 15%

MI

Giuliani - 22%
Sanford - 22%
Gingrich - 17%
Huckabee - 16%
Paul - 7%
Undecided - 16%

Giuliani seems to have the same problem as Bayh on the Democratic side; he has a healthy lead nationally, but it's clear that the early states are anybody's game. His leading challenger for the time being appears to be Mark Sanford, although every candidate has a potential opening in at least one of the early states. Gingrich, although polling relatively high nationally, is falling behind on the early states, while Huckabee and Paul have the opposite problem to Giuliani and Gingrich. It will soon be seen which candidates can capitalize on their openings and which candidates fall behind.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2016, 01:27:07 PM »

TURN 0 OVER

TURN 1 (November 12-18) BEGIN

Democratic Primary

Polling:

All margins of error +/- 3% unless otherwise noted.

NATIONAL

Bayh - 26%
Obama - 20%
Baldwin - 18%
Trump - 16%
LaRouche - 4%
Undecided - 16%

IA

Trump - 25%
Obama - 24%
Bayh - 18%
Baldwin - 18%
LaRouche - 5%
Undecided - 10%

NH

Obama - 28%
Bayh - 18%
Baldwin - 18%
Trump - 18%
LaRouche - 2%
Undecided - 16%

MI

Bayh - 27%
Obama - 27%
Baldwin - 14%
Trump - 11%
LaRouche - 5%
Undecided - 16%

NV

Bayh - 33%
Obama - 29%
Baldwin - 14%
Trump - 9%
LaRouche - 0%
Undecided - 15%

The message from these results is clear: Although Evan Bayh has a comfortable national lead, he is still struggling to lock down early states, which appear to be mostly dominated by Barack Obama. Tammy Baldwin has tried to paint herself as the candidate of progressive Democrats, and it seems to be working, but it is unknown if she will be able to attract other factions of the party. Meanwhile, Lyndon LaRouche's unique message appears to be working, getting him better poll numbers than in earlier campaigns, but it is unknown if he can make it far enough to have an impact. Most interesting of all, however, appears to be the meteoric rise of Donald Trump. Written off by most pundits as an afterthought, he has surged into the double digits, and is even battling Barack Obama for the lead in Iowa. Only time will tell if Trump can keep surging, however.

Republican Party

Polling

Again, all margins of error +/- 3%.

NATIONAL

Giuliani - 27%
Sanford - 22%
Gingrich - 18%
Huckabee - 12%
Paul - 5%
Undecided - 16%

IA

Giuliani - 24%
Sanford - 21%
Paul - 17%
Huckabee - 16%
Gingrich - 13%
Undecided - 9%

WY

Huckabee - 23%
Giuliani - 21%
Sanford - 20%
Paul - 18%
Gingrich - 8%
Undecided - 10%

NH

Giuliani - 24%
Sanford - 20%
Paul - 19%
Huckabee - 13%
Gingrich - 9%
Undecided - 15%

MI

Giuliani - 22%
Sanford - 22%
Gingrich - 17%
Huckabee - 16%
Paul - 7%
Undecided - 16%

Giuliani seems to have the same problem as Bayh on the Democratic side; he has a healthy lead nationally, but it's clear that the early states are anybody's game. His leading challenger for the time being appears to be Mark Sanford, although every candidate has a potential opening in at least one of the early states. Gingrich, although polling relatively high nationally, is falling behind on the early states, while Huckabee and Paul have the opposite problem to Giuliani and Gingrich. It will soon be seen which candidates can capitalize on their openings and which candidates fall behind.

OOC: You really should post endorsements publicly... Makes life easier for us...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »

Are we going to have a debate soon?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2016, 03:17:21 PM »

Are we going to have a debate soon?

Yup; next turn.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2016, 08:29:59 PM »

What do we have to do this turn? Just usual schedule/polling/etc.?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2016, 08:53:12 PM »

Sorry Smith I just didn't have the time to post the past week, is it okay if along with my turn stuff I post my announcement?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »

Sorry Smith I just didn't have the time to post the past week, is it okay if along with my turn stuff I post my announcement?

Hmm... I'll allow it.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2016, 10:58:43 AM »

November 12
Barnstorm in Machester, NH
Town Hall in Manchester, NH
Speech in Manchester, NH
November 13
Barnstorm in Derry, NH
Town Hall in Derry, NH
Speech in Derry, NH
November 14
Barnstorm in Des Moines, IO
Town Hall in Des Moines, IO
Speech in Des Moines, IO
November 15
Barnstorm in Cedar Rapids, IO
Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IO
Speech in Cedar Rapids, IO
November 16
Barnstorm, in Cheyenne, WY
Town Hall in Cheyenne, WY
Speech in Cheyenne, WY
November 17
Barnstorm in Casper, WY
Town Hall in Casper, WY
Speech in Casper, WY
November 18
Barnstorm in Nashua, NH
Town Hall in Nashua, NH
Speech in Nashua, NH

Run ad in NH, and IO:
We've always have had an establishment republican, and an establish democrat in office. Our budget has always been unbalanced, let's try something else, let's try Ron Paul.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2016, 12:23:18 PM »

New Endorsements for Barack Obama

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA)

It's time our community had leaders like Senator Obama... I'm proud to endorse him.

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC)

Senator Obama is a beacon of hope for our community, let's see it shine on.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)

Senator Obama is the only candidate who can unite all of the Democratic Party. He is best for our country, and the world.

Former Gov. Tom Vilsack (D-IA)

I put some thought into running myself, but I believe Senator Obama can win the Iowa Caucuses, and secure the nomination. I'm proud to endorse a great fit for Iowa voters, and someone who is a reliable Democrat when the chips are down.

Gov. Chet Culver (D-IA)

Its my pleasure to announce my endorsement of Barack Obama, a reliable vote in the Senate for a woman's right to choose, and other progressive positions.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2016, 07:16:17 PM »

TAMMY BALDWIN FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

November 12th, 2007:

Fly to Iowa
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa with Dennis Kucinich
Interview with CNN
Rally in Iowa City, Iowa with Dennis Kucinich
Town Hall in Waukon, Iowa

November 13th, 2007:

Town Hall in Elkader, Iowa with Russ Feingold
Town Hall in Dubuque, Iowa with Russ Feingold
Town Hall in Maquoketa, Iowa
Fly to Washington

November 14th, 2007:

Rally in Seattle, Washington with Jim McDermott
Rally in Spokane, Washington with Jim McDermott
Interview with NBC
Rally in Columbia, Washington with Jim McDermott
Fly to NH

November 15th, 2007:

Town Hall in Berlin, New Hampshire with Bernie Sanders and Jim McDermott
Interview with CNN
Town Hall in Ossipee, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Conway, New Hampshire
Interview with FOX
Rally in Dover, New Hampshire

November 16th, 2007:

Town Hall in Dover, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Rochester, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Somersworth, New Hampshire
Drive to Vermont
Rally in Burlington, Vermont with Bernie Sanders

November 17th, 2007:

Fly to Iowa
CNN Interview
FOX Interview
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Rally in Clinton, Iowa

November 18th, 2007:

Rally in Des Moines, Iowa with Herb Kohl
Town Hall in Waterloo, Iowa
Rally in Mason City, Iowa
Rally in Sioux City, Iowa

November 12th, 2007:

Fly to Iowa
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa with Dennis Kucinich
Interview with CNN
Rally in Iowa City, Iowa with Dennis Kucinich
Town Hall in Waukon, Iowa

November 13th, 2007:

Town Hall in Elkader, Iowa with Russ Feingold
Town Hall in Dubuque, Iowa with Russ Feingold
Town Hall in Maquoketa, Iowa
Fly to Washington

November 14th, 2007:

Rally in Seattle, Washington with Jim McDermott
Rally in Spokane, Washington with Jim McDermott
Interview with NBC
Rally in Columbia, Washington with Jim McDermott
Fly to NH

November 15th, 2007:

Town Hall in Berlin, New Hampshire with Bernie Sanders and Jim McDermott
Interview with CNN
Town Hall in Ossipee, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Conway, New Hampshire
Interview with FOX
Rally in Dover, New Hampshire

November 16th, 2007:

Town Hall in Dover, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Rochester, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Somersworth, New Hampshire
Drive to Vermont
Rally in Burlington, Vermont with Bernie Sanders

November 17th, 2007:

Fly to Iowa
CNN Interview
FOX Interview
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Rally in Clinton, Iowa

November 18th, 2007:

Rally in Des Moines, Iowa with Herb Kohl
Town Hall in Waterloo, Iowa
Rally in Mason City, Iowa
Rally in Sioux City, Iowa

NEW ENDORSEMENTS FOR TAMMY BALDWIN!!!

Senator Russ Feingold

"Tammy will end all the wars, I trust her and she'll clean up Bush's toxic waste. Vote Baldwin in '08 to complete the peaceful revolution that I never could."

LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2016, 07:19:15 PM »

EVAN BAYH CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

November 12, 2007

Campaign in Nevada with Harry Reid

November 13, 2007

Fly to Michigan
Campaign in Detroit
Barnstorm in Flint

November 14, 2007
Hold town halls in Northern Michigan

November 15, 2007
Fly to Des Moines
Campaign in Des Moines
Ride bus to Dubuque, campaigning along th way

November 16, 2007
Hold rally in Dubuque
Fly to New Hampshire

November 17, 2007
Campaign in Manchester

November 18, 2007
Tour New Hampshire
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2016, 09:32:29 PM »

Schedule for Barack Obama-Turn 2

November 12, 2007

Town Hall in Silver Plume, Colorado

I believe in Party Unity, and I intend to support our nominee come November... even if it's a rich plutocrat like Donald Trump.

Meet voters in Baxter, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack and Chet Culver)

Meet voters in Valeria, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Meet voters in Lambs Grove, Iowa (With Chet Culver and Tom Vilsack)

November 13, 2007

Meet Voters in Rose Hill, Iowa (With Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Keomah Village, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Barnes City, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Meet Voters in Malcom, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

Appearance on Hardball with Chris Matthews (From Brooklyn, Iowa)

Guliani? He's a noun, verb and 9/11 every time he speaks. How is that fit to be President?

November 14, 2007

Meet Voters in Brooklyn, Iowa

Meet Voters in Montezuma, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Mont Vernon, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Greenville, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Antrim, New Hampshire

November 15, 2007

Meet Voters in Negaunee, Michigan

Meet voters in Gladstone, Michigan

Meet voters in Garden, Michigan

Meet voters in Kinney, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

Meet voters in Buhl, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

November 16, 2007

Meet Voters in Hillsboro Beach, Florida

Town Hall in Rockledge, Florida

I believe that war in Iraq was a colossal waste of time, effort and money, distracting us from the goal of finding Osama Bin Laden. It made us look bad to our allies around the world, and gave people the impression we invaded them for their oil. That's what Iraq did to Kuwait... and now that perception falls on us, as Iraq continues it's descent into sectarian violence.

Meet Voters in Malabar, Florida

Meet Voters in Springdale, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

Meet Voters in Gilbert, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

November 17, 2007

Meet Voters in Mountain Park, Georgia (With John Lewis)

Town Hall in Woodstock, Georgia (With John Lewis and Michelle Obama)

I haven't given any thought to serving as Vice-President for someone else... I'm running for President now, and if someone likes me, I'll think about it. But we're a long way aways from that right now.

Meet Voters in Craig, Iowa

November 18, 2007

Meet Voters in Struble, Iowa

Meet Voters in Keosauqua, Iowa

Meet Voters in Bonaparte, Iowa

Meet Voters in Mount Union, Iowa
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2016, 09:25:47 PM »

is it too late or can I join?