CNN/ORC national poll:D:Clinton 51% Sanders 44%;R: Trump 47% Cruz 31% Kasich 17%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:34:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  CNN/ORC national poll:D:Clinton 51% Sanders 44%;R: Trump 47% Cruz 31% Kasich 17%
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: CNN/ORC national poll:D:Clinton 51% Sanders 44%;R: Trump 47% Cruz 31% Kasich 17%  (Read 2122 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 21, 2016, 07:53:40 PM »

CNN/ORC national poll, conducted March 17-20:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2773296-rel5a-2016.html

Dems

Clinton 51%
Sanders 44%

GOP

Trump 47%
Cruz 31%
Kasich 17%
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »

Another poll of Trump getting closer to 50%! Looks like #NeverTrump could be failing.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 07:58:45 PM »

Good luck getting that 44% to vote for you Hillary.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 08:00:00 PM »

Most of them will, I'd guess at least 80% to be fair, probably 90%. Most Sanders supporters are not HA Goodman, Walker Bragman, etc. HA Goodman got huge pushback in his last article when he brought up writing in Bernie
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:00:43 PM »

If Trump or Cruz is on the other side, she'll get at least 95% of the Sanders supporters.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »

You dont come off as bitter at all.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 08:24:24 PM »

You realize this very poll shows they are in fact voting for her, right?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »

With that attitude, how would you plan on getting that 51% to vote for Sanders?
Chaddyr23
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: -5.83

P P
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 08:47:02 PM »

I'll gladly vote for Hillary in the fall
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 09:09:11 PM »

Another poll of Trump getting closer to 50%! Looks like #NeverTrump could be failing.

...you do know that the last national CNN/ORC poll had trump at 49, right? I'm not going to pretend this poll is any sort of good news but it's still movement in the right direction.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 01:38:14 AM »

One thing is for sure folks. Hillary will NEVER get Idiot Canuck's vote.
Neither would Sanders of course but that's not the point.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 02:16:05 AM »

Of course. It's the turnout that will be the problem. The condescending tone against the Sanders voters is going to bite Clinton in the A** come November.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 02:21:23 AM »

Of course. It's the turnout that will be the problem. The condescending tone against the Sanders voters is going to bite Clinton in the A** come November.

Sanders supporters being renowned, of course, for their utmost respect for Hillary Clinton and her supporters...
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 02:40:47 AM »

Sanders supporters being renowned, of course, for their utmost respect for Hillary Clinton and her supporters...

Oh because you think every Democrat should have the "utmost respect" for her? Just like the Clinton supports have respect for Sanders on here? Please in the words of Jeb Bush, give me a break. A lot of Sanders supporters read your post and say "Yea, i'm not going to vote this year".
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 05:21:04 AM »

The education gap…

college graduates:
Cruz 35%
Kasich 32%
Trump 29%

non-college graduates:
Trump 54%
Cruz 30%
Kasich 11%

On the Democratic side, the poll has it at Clinton 61% Sanders 36% in the South.  Since the entire South has now voted, I guess you could compare that to the actual result to see how accurate it is.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 05:27:38 AM »

Oh because you think every Democrat should have the "utmost respect" for her? Just like the Clinton supports have respect for Sanders on here? Please in the words of Jeb Bush, give me a break. A lot of Sanders supporters read your post and say "Yea, i'm not going to vote this year".
Get over it bitter ass.  Pull the dildo out of your ass and more people may like you.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 05:32:53 AM »

Hillary leads 56-40 amongst men and 48-47 amongst women...
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 06:58:40 AM »

Almost every democrat does have the utmost respect for Sanders himself. It's his insane campaign staff and an overly vocal minority of his supporters that aggravate Clinton voters
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 07:01:47 AM »

Where is this 44% coming from? They're obviously not voting lately.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 07:13:29 AM »

Get over it bitter ass.  Pull the dildo out of your ass and more people may like you.

If you're trying to get him to vote for Clinton, I'm sure you're very convincing.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 08:02:13 AM »

Where is this 44% coming from? They're obviously not voting lately.

Maybe the states that haven't voted yet?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 10:19:23 AM »

If you're trying to get him to vote for Clinton, I'm sure you're very convincing.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he is trying to convince a CANADIAN to vote for Clinton. Roll Eyes
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 10:28:25 AM »

Haha it's not my job to please people. I know facts are hard for you but maybe do some more research into who your voting for. I doubt however for someone who supported Romney.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:45 AM »

Oh yeah, I'm sure he is trying to convince a CANADIAN to vote for Clinton. Roll Eyes

*Support* It still doesn't take away from the point that the Clinton supporters in this thread are absolute trash at convincing people to support her.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »

Haha it's not my job to please people. I know facts are hard for you but maybe do some more research into who your voting for. I doubt however for someone who supported Romney.

I have done my research dipsh**t.  And on the Romney stuff, closeted gay guys really try to be conservative republicans.  Really skews your views on things.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies