"Sniveling Coward": The Trump/Cruz Wife Wars
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:21:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  "Sniveling Coward": The Trump/Cruz Wife Wars
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: "Sniveling Coward": The Trump/Cruz Wife Wars  (Read 6643 times)
P123

Political Matrix
E: 3.64, S: 3.20

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »

So its okay if Cruz does it, but not if Trump does it in self-defense?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2016, 03:27:11 PM »

Circulating nude images of your opponent's wife is totally fine... but posting comments about them on Twitter? That's a step too far and Rafael will have none of it.

Umm how about don't take nude photos if you don't want them exposed to the public? How about don't live a life based on your attractiveness and not your intellect.

Donald has spent his entire public life calling women "fat pigs" and other vile things. His wife has never once said anything to mollify him. She's just as culpible as he is.

I dislike Trump, but there's no reason to slutshame.
yankeesfan
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »

Circulating nude images of your opponent's wife is totally fine... but posting comments about them on Twitter? That's a step too far and Rafael will have none of it.

Cruz had nothing to do with those photos.  If you did any research, you'd know that.

It's 2016. If you honestly believe that the candidates aren't coordinating with their superPACs, then you're a fool.

Cruz wants to stand on the the moral high ground here, fine. First things first: he needs to come out, apologize for the actions of his lackeys, and promise that his surrogates will no longer air ads attacking Trump's family.

Prove it.  Until then, you're the tin-hat wearing fool.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »

Cruz had nothing to do with those photos.  If you did any research, you'd know that.

It's 2016. If you honestly believe that the candidates aren't coordinating with their superPACs, then you're a fool.

Cruz wants to stand on the the moral high ground here, fine. First things first: he needs to come out, apologize for the actions of his lackeys, and promise that his surrogates will no longer air ads attacking Trump's family.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/19/inside-political-baseball-visible-signs-of-cruz-campaign-strain/
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2016, 03:34:17 PM »

Donald is definitely a massive coward. Hiding behind his twitter account to bully people like  a 12 year old spoiled brat.

So he's only slightly better than Ted Cruz then.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2016, 03:35:35 PM »

It's so funny to watch toolbags like Cruz and Rubio hopelessly try to play Donald's game.  
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

While Kasich is out on the baseball field because, now, it's a whole new bawwwwlgame
yankeesfan
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2016, 03:42:30 PM »

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/19/inside-political-baseball-visible-signs-of-cruz-campaign-strain/

What am I supposed to be looking at here?  The name of the Super-PAC that published the photos isn't in this article. 
Fargobison

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2016, 03:44:22 PM »

Liz Mair runs the Super Pac who ran the ad. She despises Trump and will do anything to troll him.

It isn't that far fetched to believe Cruz had nothing to do with it...Even Hannity the biggest Trump shill on TV had to pull back...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/712822571251736576
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2016, 04:08:31 PM »

So its okay if Cruz does it, but not if Trump does it in self-defense?

I know its hard for some people to understand (or want to understand).
But there is a Yuge, Yuge difference between a Super-PAC running an ad, and drumpf himself acting like an immature child and tweeting out disgusting things about Cruz's family.

I don't condone Cruz's PAC doing what they did, but drumpf could have taken a better, more mature road in handling this .... scratch that last sentence, drumpf could never handle a problem in an adult manner.

Anyway, now both Cruz and drumpf look like a bunch of clowns to all of America. Good job you two. And by the way, drumpf looks twice as foolish as Cruz in this whole mess and completely un-presidential.
And then everyone wonders why Republicans cant win a presidential election ....
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2016, 07:09:34 PM »

Cruz's Super PAC didn't run the ad with Melania.  It was run by "Make America Awesome", the Liz Mair-run Super PAC created a couple of months ago to stop Trump.

I don't condone Cruz's PAC doing what they did...

Again, it wasn't Cruz's PAC.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2016, 07:36:52 PM »

It's so funny to watch toolbags like Cruz and Rubio hopelessly try to play Donald's game.  

Well, when you consider the Donald is losing...
Reginald
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2016, 07:39:27 PM »

Hopefully he gets that majority, but otherwise Trump needs to stop making Cruz look like a sympathetic figure. Dumb Independents will begin to fall for it.
indietraveler

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2016, 07:49:49 PM »

SNL needs to do a primetime special acting out this entire election season. Is it still satire when you can pretty much do direct quotes?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2016, 07:56:51 PM »

If Trump's wife posed in a magazine wearing nothing but some jewellery and a pair of high heels, surely the Trump campaign must have known that would become an issue at some point.

The Cruz campaign had absolutely nothing to do with this matter.

Trump is not only a sniveling coward, but complete slime as well with his behavior in this entire matter.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2016, 08:02:45 PM »

Despicable behavior!

What is next - children of presidential candidates in compromising poses? Sad

Cruz should have condemned the SuperPAC ad, even if he had nothing to do with the ad. But Trump's behavior is beyond words. Even if I look at him as just an entertainer, I would walk out of the show.

I sincerely hope the voters in the next few states choose Kasich and send a clear message to both Trump and Cruz.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2016, 08:03:49 PM »

Cruz and Trump need to fight it out, man-child -a- man-child.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »

Despicable behavior!

What is next - children of presidential candidates in compromising poses? Sad

Cruz should have condemned the SuperPAC ad, even if he had nothing to do with the ad. But Trump's behavior is beyond words. Even if I look at him as just an entertainer, I would walk out of the show.

I sincerely hope the voters in the next few states choose Kasich and send a clear message to both Trump and Cruz.

As soon as Cruz was informed of the ad, he did condemn it.  This was on CNN Thursday evening.

Trump has no excuse.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2016, 05:51:43 AM »

I'd be depressed too if I were married to Ted Cruz.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2016, 02:10:45 AM »

In an interview, Lewandowski contradicts Trump's claims about the Melania ad by admitting that Cruz presumably wasn't involved:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-campaign-chief-says-ted-cruz-wasnt-involved-in-melania#.ru23mPgYv

You must be logged in to read this quote.

As recently as Tuesday night, Trump said that "everybody knows" that Cruz was responsible for the Melania ad.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2016, 10:22:37 AM »
« Edited: March 31, 2016, 11:50:48 AM by LIVE THE DREAM. PURGE THOSE BOZOS »

Did somebody seriously say 'don't take nude photos if you don't want them exposed to the public'? Like did that actually seriously come out of somebody's mouth in this thread?

Most people have sex lives. Some people just think they're hot and like playing with that fact. This is not a clarion call to publicly humiliate them. For [Inks]'s sake.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2016, 11:43:10 AM »

Not Atlas users.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2016, 11:50:09 AM »

I mean, I don't have a sex life and have never taken a nude selfie but I think it's fairly obvious to any decent person that one might do so for morally unimpeachable reasons and that even if one does so for morally impeachable reasons it doesn't call for mortifying public humiliation.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2016, 11:51:40 AM »

Why are we talking about nude selfies? I obviously think Lyin' Ted attacking Big Donald's wife was a typical low, Lyin' Ted blow but it was published in GQ.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2016, 12:09:49 PM »

Why are we talking about nude selfies? I obviously think Lyin' Ted attacking Big Donald's wife was a typical low, Lyin' Ted blow but it was published in GQ.

I missed that part of it.

It's still uncalled-for.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies