Haslam for Governor!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:02:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Haslam for Governor!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Haslam for Governor!!!  (Read 1672 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 23, 2016, 10:08:02 AM »
« edited: March 31, 2016, 05:43:59 PM by Southeast Speaker Haslam2020 »

SPEAKER HASLAM ANNOUNCES GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDACY!

Speaker Haslam announcing his candidacy in Knoxville, TN.

"Hello my fellow Southerners. It's been a while since you first met me... It was November 2015, not too long before the Southern Legislature Election... There were no active legislators, this was a fierece and competitive election. I was supposed to lose. I was just some sort of small businessman from Knoxville, thinking he can bring good, libertarian principles to government. I'm proud to say that we, our whole movement succeeded. We won with a plurality in the first preference vote. I was re-elected handily two more times. Ever since November, which seems like a long time ago... Ever since November, I've fought for you, on every possible thing. I have gained a lot of experience from my time in the Legislature, and it was probably one of the best times in my life, serving the people. I made good friends, I met our extraordinary governor, Leinad. He's a hell of a guy, he proved that smart, efficient government works for the people. He's restored trust in our government, I thank him for it. Since I want to continue his legacy of fiercely defending our libertarian values.... I am announcing my candidacy for GOVERNOR in April! Thank y'all, and please support me in this great endeavor!!!"

Endorsements:

Sos Classic Conservative
Speaker Kent
Governor Ted Bessell
Governor NeverAgain
Speaker Kingpoleon
Assemblyman Pingvin
Governor Leinad
Senator NC Yankee
Senator Altsomn Stmarken
Fmr. Legislature Candidate Southern Gothic
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:11:52 AM »

Endorsed!!!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 10:13:52 AM »

Thanks! Cheesy
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:16:39 AM »

Endorsed. Good luck.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 10:18:47 AM »

Are you a libertarian?
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 10:23:09 AM »

Thanks Cheesy

I'm a libertarian Federalist, yes! Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 10:24:56 AM »

What do you believe in? You see, I am trying to be more active in day to day politics because I care about this game, and I've also been active in the south for years and years but not recently. In fact, I don't know anyone there anymore aside from Yankee.

You don't have to list things now, but I hope at some point you can summarize where you stand on the issues!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:35 AM »

What do you believe in? You see, I am trying to be more active in day to day politics because I care about this game, and I've also been active in the south for years and years but not recently. In fact, I don't know anyone there anymore aside from Yankee.

You don't have to list things now, but I hope at some point you can summarize where you stand on the issues!

Alright, I'll put out a thing with all of my policies soon Cheesy

Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 10:28:23 AM »

Endorsed, Mr. Speaker. Good luck!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 10:33:42 AM »

Thanks Cheesy
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 10:41:37 AM »

Although we do not agree on everything, I think you would be a good man to replace Leinad's Legacy. You have my endorsement.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 10:45:09 AM »

Although we do not agree on everything, I think you would be a good man to replace Leinad's Legacy. You have my endorsement.

Thank you Cheesy, you've done good as governor!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 12:37:34 PM »

You have my endorsement, as well. I can tell the South that I have complete faith in your honesty and find your simple "Do what I say I will" attitude refreshing among scheming partisans of varying degrees of goodness.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »

Endorsed.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 03:08:16 PM »

Endorsed!

You've been one of the two most active members of Southern government since you've joined, and I have no doubt you're the best person to lead the South as we head into the post-ConCon territory!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 12:24:26 PM »

Thanks guys!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 06:43:34 PM »

Gubernatorial Candidate Haslam Speech on Government:

Haslam Speaking in Mobile, Alabama.

"Hello Mobile! This is a great town, I've been down here a few times and I've loved it! I'm here to address a single issue: Government. I'm coming to you as a southerner. Our people have had an intense history, embracing small government.  say continue Leinad's tradition, I mean we're doing pretty good right now. I believe that libertarianism will prevail. As Governor, should I have the great honor of being elected, I shall take a look at our budget, see what's old and what's not old, work with bipartisan means, and eliminate wasteful spending. I say the Government should only spend money should it be absolutely necessary. I shall also add a new title to the speakership: Lt. Governor. They would serve as Speaker of the Legislature and should anything happen to the Governor, replace him until a special election is held. See, it doesn't even cost a dime. Our new jobs act, which actually I made, will create millions of new jobs, and I believe that I will continue to do so. As a small businessman, I've learned how to create them. That is my view on a whole range of topics, I'd like to ask the people of Mobile, and all of Alabama to please support my campaign! Thank you!"
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 04:33:58 AM »

Endorsed!!!! Go Haslam!!! Cheesy
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 07:14:08 PM »

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 10:55:51 PM »

Thanks guys! Cheesy
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2016, 08:09:20 PM »

I'm breaking party lines. Endorsed!
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 08:26:25 PM »

So it looks like the field has been mostly cleared, with the possible exception of Steelers.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »

Thank you! Cheesy

So it looks like the field has been mostly cleared, with the possible exception of Steelers.

wow!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 05:06:10 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2016, 05:11:30 PM by Southeast Speaker Haslam2020 »

The Pacific Tour (March 25th-March 27th, 2016)

Highlights:

Haslam Mosque Speech, March 25th, 2016.

Speaker Haslam shortly after four ISIS terrorists charged the politicians at the Mosque, after he shot one in the leg.

"Hello all! Though you are just aware of the extremists charging the podium, I'd like to say something. I know these bastards, both the KKK and ISIS are seeking division, it fuels them. We should stand with the Pacific, Dearborn, everywhere that has been affected by this hate war. Let us unite against evil together. I stopped campaigning for governor to promote Unity here, and to let y'all in the Pacific know, WE'RE HERE FOR YA!!! Let us stand together and be #PacificStrong.

Haslam Synagogue Speech, March 26th, 2016.

Speaker Haslam speaking at a synagogue.

"Hello, y'all. The Pacific is a role model for the nation, they've went through daring times and got through it, the right way. By loving eachother, by caring for one another. That's how things should be done, after a terror attack a nation should be pulled together, remember the dead, and most importantly... fight evil, together. Not divide, and hate someone because of their race, skin color, or religion. We must unite, and DESTROY ISIS. Thank you, goodbye! Stay Pacific Strong!"

Haslam Easter Speech, March 27th, 2016.

Speaker Haslam addressing a church on Easter.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to Church this beautiful Easter Sunday, it's a pleasure to be here with you. I've learned Easter is about one thing, coming together as a family. Think about that for a second... I'll get back to that but I'd like to thank my family for being here, we got to have a good breakfast this morning in Sunny California. When you think about it, Atlasia is a family. The different regions are not separate nations, but brothers and sisters. Let us, and the future generations know... that we today, this Easter we united together to defeat evil. Let's let them know that, and give them the gift of unity and hope. Thank you! Happy Easter!"
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 05:04:30 PM »

LIBERTARIAN PRINCIPLES SPEECH!!! SPEAKER HASLAM MAKES PLEDGE....

Speaker Haslam addressing a Libertarian group in Charleston, SC on March 31st, 2016.

"Hello, my fellow libertarians! Now well, I wanna talk about the principles of Libertarianism, not necessarily about my campaign for governor, but also please vote for me *laughs*. Let's give a umm... well no I'll just explain to you, and anyone watching what Libertarianism means for me, and for you. Libertarianism is the idea that the government does not control your life, I believe that the Government should not make you happy, but your personal freedoms should. The Government should stay out of our business, to be frank. We should decrease it, and also spend less. If elected Governor, I pledge that not too long after I am inaugurated, I shall review EVERY WORD OF THE BUDGET. I shall then determine, along with bipartisan help what to slash, and to cut all wasteful spending. I shall only spend our hard earned money- our taxpayers' dollars to improve lives, to get people jobs to give them a hand in life, to give them good roads and bridges to travel on and improve our tourism industry. Now that all that campaign stuff is out of the way, I believe that's how Atlasia should be governed. Each region should review their reigonal governments, and determine if they are happy with them or not. I, for one am very happy with Leinad. He has provided a model on governing. Thank y'all!"

*cheers*
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies