Haslam for Governor!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:21:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Haslam for Governor!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Haslam for Governor!!!  (Read 1671 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2016, 10:12:47 PM »

Governor Leinad makes a speech in at the Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX in support of Speaker Haslam.

Hello, Houston! It's always wonderful to be back in the Lone Star State. I already endorsed Haslam to replace me as Governor, but I came here to this great state to reiterate my support.

You may think that this is a bit of a lame duck election, but it's really not. Whoever we decide to be Governor will be tasked with leading the South into a new era. I think there are three traits when choosing someone for a task like this: active involvement, leadership qualities, and, of course, where they stand on the issues.

Let me tell you about activity. For two months last year, my legislature was completely vacant. The Capitol was like a ghost town--it was just me and the janitor, Rob. Well, Rob's no longer the janitor at the Capitol, he works at the Memphis Public Library--and he's doing a great job, it's the cleanest library in Tennessee!--but that's beside the point. The point is, it was just me, Rob, and every episode of Seinfeld on DVD to keep us company. They didn't even bring field trips to the Capitol! But Haslam, as Speaker, restored activity to Government. "Activity" has become a bit of a cliche, I suppose, but it's so very important. Not only for the sake of keeping up interest after the mass deregistrations last year and during the transitional phase this year, but for the sake of employment. The South has the second-lowest unemployment numbers, and it takes activity to continue that. Businesses don't like to invest money into regions with absent governments, either to start new companies or increase employment opportunities and an existing one.

Now, to leadership qualities. Haslam has done a great job as Speaker, he was willing to take the job when first elected, and has performed it effectively since then. He's lead the charge on many important issues, and along with myself and others aided the Pacific and Mideast in the recent ISIS Crisis. While he's never been Governor before, everyone has to start somewhere, and I can tell you Haslam will lead this region well!

When it comes to issues, he may be more moderate than me, but he still looks to limited government and constitutional rights as his guide. He'll create an environment to grow the economy and with it increase jobs in the region, and he'll ensure for every citizen equality under the law, a fair justice system, rights to responsible gun ownership, and a truly representative government that listens to it's citizens!

Haslam is the candidate For the People of the South, Haslam is the candidate By the People of the South, and with your help, Haslam will be the next Governor of the South!

Thank you!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2016, 10:26:24 PM »

Governor Leinad makes a speech in at the Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX in support of Speaker Haslam.

Hello, Houston! It's always wonderful to be back in the Lone Star State. I already endorsed Haslam to replace me as Governor, but I came here to this great state to reiterate my support.

You may think that this is a bit of a lame duck election, but it's really not. Whoever we decide to be Governor will be tasked with leading the South into a new era. I think there are three traits when choosing someone for a task like this: active involvement, leadership qualities, and, of course, where they stand on the issues.

Let me tell you about activity. For two months last year, my legislature was completely vacant. The Capitol was like a ghost town--it was just me and the janitor, Rob. Well, Rob's no longer the janitor at the Capitol, he works at the Memphis Public Library--and he's doing a great job, it's the cleanest library in Tennessee!--but that's beside the point. The point is, it was just me, Rob, and every episode of Seinfeld on DVD to keep us company. They didn't even bring field trips to the Capitol! But Haslam, as Speaker, restored activity to Government. "Activity" has become a bit of a cliche, I suppose, but it's so very important. Not only for the sake of keeping up interest after the mass deregistrations last year and during the transitional phase this year, but for the sake of employment. The South has the second-lowest unemployment numbers, and it takes activity to continue that. Businesses don't like to invest money into regions with absent governments, either to start new companies or increase employment opportunities and an existing one.

Now, to leadership qualities. Haslam has done a great job as Speaker, he was willing to take the job when first elected, and has performed it effectively since then. He's lead the charge on many important issues, and along with myself and others aided the Pacific and Mideast in the recent ISIS Crisis. While he's never been Governor before, everyone has to start somewhere, and I can tell you Haslam will lead this region well!

When it comes to issues, he may be more moderate than me, but he still looks to limited government and constitutional rights as his guide. He'll create an environment to grow the economy and with it increase jobs in the region, and he'll ensure for every citizen equality under the law, a fair justice system, rights to responsible gun ownership, and a truly representative government that listens to it's citizens!

Haslam is the candidate For the People of the South, Haslam is the candidate By the People of the South, and with your help, Haslam will be the next Governor of the South!

Thank you!

Thanks Cheesy Cheesy
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 12:53:37 AM »

Senator Yankee addresses pro-Haslam Rally in Orlando, Florida

Good Evening, Orlando!!!

applause

Wow, incredible! This is a really high energy crowd, I can tell. Ponder applause interruptions Thank You!!!  Ponder for a minute as we come to the end of Governor Leinad's second term, that just one year ago, there was no Leinad in Atlasia. Just like there wasn't a ClarkKent, or a TedBessell.

This is how it works, folks. I have been in this game since some of the folks in this game now were five years old and I can tell you it has been marvelous and breath taking to watch this process unfold. Unlike some long time veterans who are recently no longer in the game, I applaud, promote and enecourage this process of renewal. These people are the future of Atlasia, and these are the people that will renew Atlasia in its new era.  Last November, I came across a very talented guy. The legislature was dead, he was uncertain about jumping in to the fray so quickly. As someone who ran for Vice President after just two months in the game (yes that is illegal now), believe me, I know what that is like. But Haslam didn't just overcome the initimidation factor. He tackled it with both fists and hit the ground running, not just as South Legislator Haslam, but as South Speaker Haslam. applause

Since then, Governor Leinad has had an active and energetic partner with which to renew and revive the region as it presently exists. Our economy is one of the strongest in the nation and the legislature has taken the lead in creating jobs and boosting the economy.

Now the region is going to face one of the greatest transitions in the history of the game. Long sought by many as far back as the Dirty South era, the consolidation of the regions means the creation of the grand vision held by Southern luminaries way back when I first started of one day encompassing places like Virginia, Kentucky and Missouri. Now that is going to come to pass, and I can think of no one better to seize that new energy and vitality with both hands and lead our region through that transition, than soon-to-be Governor Haslam2020.

High Energy Applause

I ask you to turn out and vote! I ask you to place stake in the future of the New South through a renewed participation and engagement with the process starting now. All the reforms and new constitutions in the world will be meangingless unless all Atlasians take their seat at the table. And when you vote, vote for a courageous leader like Speaker Haslam2020 to be the next Governor of the South.

Thanks and Good Night!!!

Senator NC Yankee leaves to a thunderous applause!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 04:01:44 PM »

Senator Yankee addresses pro-Haslam Rally in Orlando, Florida

Good Evening, Orlando!!!

applause

Wow, incredible! This is a really high energy crowd, I can tell. Ponder applause interruptions Thank You!!!  Ponder for a minute as we come to the end of Governor Leinad's second term, that just one year ago, there was no Leinad in Atlasia. Just like there wasn't a ClarkKent, or a TedBessell.

This is how it works, folks. I have been in this game since some of the folks in this game now were five years old and I can tell you it has been marvelous and breath taking to watch this process unfold. Unlike some long time veterans who are recently no longer in the game, I applaud, promote and enecourage this process of renewal. These people are the future of Atlasia, and these are the people that will renew Atlasia in its new era.  Last November, I came across a very talented guy. The legislature was dead, he was uncertain about jumping in to the fray so quickly. As someone who ran for Vice President after just two months in the game (yes that is illegal now), believe me, I know what that is like. But Haslam didn't just overcome the initimidation factor. He tackled it with both fists and hit the ground running, not just as South Legislator Haslam, but as South Speaker Haslam. applause

Since then, Governor Leinad has had an active and energetic partner with which to renew and revive the region as it presently exists. Our economy is one of the strongest in the nation and the legislature has taken the lead in creating jobs and boosting the economy.

Now the region is going to face one of the greatest transitions in the history of the game. Long sought by many as far back as the Dirty South era, the consolidation of the regions means the creation of the grand vision held by Southern luminaries way back when I first started of one day encompassing places like Virginia, Kentucky and Missouri. Now that is going to come to pass, and I can think of no one better to seize that new energy and vitality with both hands and lead our region through that transition, than soon-to-be Governor Haslam2020.

High Energy Applause

I ask you to turn out and vote! I ask you to place stake in the future of the New South through a renewed participation and engagement with the process starting now. All the reforms and new constitutions in the world will be meangingless unless all Atlasians take their seat at the table. And when you vote, vote for a courageous leader like Speaker Haslam2020 to be the next Governor of the South.

Thanks and Good Night!!!

Senator NC Yankee leaves to a thunderous applause!

Thank you, Senator!!!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2016, 05:57:42 PM »

LIVE: HASLAM CONCESSION SPEECH IN KNOXVILLE, TN!

Speaker Haslam concedes.

"Hello, my friends! First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this election. Spiral, as well as our campaign worked hard, and Spiral deserved his victory. I'd like to congratulate him on it! I'd also like to say that in my remaining time in the Legislature, I hope we can work together and unite the South behind some truly great causes. Also, I'd like to address my political future. I will not de and fade into the night, I shall continue fighting for our values of liberty in the Legislature, and maybe somewhere else too, we'll see. Thank you, Love y'all!"
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2016, 05:59:52 PM »

I shall continue fighting for our values of liberty in the Legislature, and maybe somewhere else too, we'll see.
Haslam for President?
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2016, 06:02:11 PM »

I shall continue fighting for our values of liberty in the Legislature, and maybe somewhere else too, we'll see.
Haslam for President?

Uh XD idk about that yet lolol
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies