Let's Dispel with this fiction that...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:19:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Let's Dispel with this fiction that...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Let's Dispel with this fiction that...  (Read 3050 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 11:29:06 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Wulfic, I'm tired of your sh**t, so just go.  Everyone here hates you, go.  You contribute nothing to this forum.  Just throw sh**t to throw it.  Go stink up somewhere else ass wipe.

You know that you can block individual members if they trigger you too badly right?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 11:31:33 AM »

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Wulfic, I'm tired of your sh**t, so just go.  Everyone here hates you, go.  You contribute nothing to this forum.  Just throw sh**t to throw it.  Go stink up somewhere else ass wipe.

You know that you can block individual members if they trigger you too badly right?

There's been a lot of this kind of thing here lately.  Mass insulting, swearing, using schoolyard insults and bullying and telling people to leave the forum.  It's disappointing and Atlas needs to clean up its act.  I don't want to sound like a hack but it's almost always in conversations where the target is criticizing Sanders.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 12:18:18 PM »

There's been a lot of this kind of thing here lately.  Mass insulting, swearing, using schoolyard insults and bullying and telling people to leave the forum.  It's disappointing and Atlas needs to clean up its act.  I don't want to sound like a hack but it's almost always in conversations where the target is criticizing Sanders.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Jerry supports Sanders.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 12:22:36 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Jerry supports Sanders.
I do not.  I'm neutral on the Primary, and will vote for anyone who gets the nomination.  However the trolling of Wulfiric is the reason why I used such language.  Defending him only proves the lack of understanding you have of the situation.  One which he has done a lot of concern trolling over the years.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2016, 03:55:18 AM »

If your values are not shared by most, it is a road to permanent losses. US constitution forces a two party system: that means both parties have to be grand coalitions of disparate ideological factions. Sanders is incapable of leading such a coalition. If you want an ideologically homogenous party to matter, you need to change the Constitution: at the very least you would need the Congress to be elected by some sort of PR.

Why do you believe the U.S. Constitution "forces" a two party system? I can't figure out how you reach that conclusion.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 06:37:49 AM »

"Country before party" Sounds good to me and most voters.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 07:12:06 AM »

Let's dispel with this fiction that Wulfric is capable of making a single decent post.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2016, 09:59:27 AM »

No, he owes it to his supporters to stay in the race until he's mathematically eliminated. He's forcing Hillary to build up campaign infrastructure for the Fall, pushing her to the left, and keeping Democratic positions and ideas in the media. The Democratic primary has been a remarkably civil, above-board affair so far, in stark contrast to both the Republican race this cycle and the Obama-Hillary race in 2008.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies