Let's Dispel with this fiction that... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:49:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Let's Dispel with this fiction that... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's Dispel with this fiction that...  (Read 3075 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: March 24, 2016, 12:01:45 AM »

Sanders cares about the overall welfare of the democratic party. He doesn't. No, he's not going to endorse TRUMP or Stein. But he's not going to stop attacking Hillary, or get out of the race (although I want him to), or stop trying hard to win, or whatever you may please. He doesn't consider himself a democrat, fundamentally disagrees with Hillary on several issues, and only entered the primary as a matter of convenience since running as an independent isn't a real way to win the presidency in this country. If he runs for senate reelection in 2018, it will be as an independent. He only caucuses with Democrats in the senate because you don't get committee positions as an independent and the republicans wouldn't accept him for obvious reasons. He may endorse Hillary, but don't expect him to be VP, on the cabinet, or to be a frequent campaigner for her or for establishment downballot candidates in the fall.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 09:16:45 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 10:27:09 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Wulfic, I'm tired of your sh**t, so just go.  Everyone here hates you, go.  You contribute nothing to this forum.  Just throw sh**t to throw it.  Go stink up somewhere else ass wipe.

why are you such a nasty lately?
Because I don't care what people think of me anymore.  So the filter that I had regarding stupid sh**t is gone.

Quite frankly, I don't care what people think of me either. Nor is it as bad as you apparently think:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=231840.0
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 10:54:47 AM »

He cares a lot more about the future of the Democratic party than Hillary. Her supporters are doing the best to shrink the party. Bernie brings a broader coalition, as evidenced by his superior showing in general election polls.

Ah, yes... Bernie's "broader coalition." The one that's getting over 3 million fewer votes than Hillary is. But, it is true. Bernie has a diverse set of supporters. From the blindingly pale to the merely pasty,  from the black Irish to ginger daywalkers... 18 year olds, 19 year olds, even 22 year olds! Truly, Bernie is building a colorful millennial whitebow of diversity.

LOLOLOLOL

To be fair, Bernie's come a lot farther than most thought he would. The fact that he almost won Obama-loving Illinois is really something. But he obviously hasn't started any sort of real revolution against Hilllary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies