Let's Dispel with this fiction that... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:28:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Let's Dispel with this fiction that... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's Dispel with this fiction that...  (Read 3073 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 24, 2016, 10:17:20 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Wulfic, I'm tired of your sh**t, so just go.  Everyone here hates you, go.  You contribute nothing to this forum.  Just throw sh**t to throw it.  Go stink up somewhere else ass wipe.

why are you such a nasty lately?
Because I don't care what people think of me anymore.  So the filter that I had regarding stupid sh**t is gone.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »

Stop trying to pretend Sanders is going to stop attacking and/or campaign for Hillary. It is not going to happen.
Wulfic, I'm tired of your sh**t, so just go.  Everyone here hates you, go.  You contribute nothing to this forum.  Just throw sh**t to throw it.  Go stink up somewhere else ass wipe.

why are you such a nasty lately?
Because I don't care what people think of me anymore.  So the filter that I had regarding stupid sh**t is gone.

Quite frankly, I don't care what people think of me either. Nor is it as bad as you apparently think:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=231840.0
I'm not sure the resounding victory on the backs of many newbie who haven't seen you in your true form is the most brag worthy thing.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 12:22:36 PM »

You know that you can block individual members if they trigger you too badly right?

There's been a lot of this kind of thing here lately.  Mass insulting, swearing, using schoolyard insults and bullying and telling people to leave the forum.  It's disappointing and Atlas needs to clean up its act.  I don't want to sound like a hack but it's almost always in conversations where the target is criticizing Sanders.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Jerry supports Sanders.
I do not.  I'm neutral on the Primary, and will vote for anyone who gets the nomination.  However the trolling of Wulfiric is the reason why I used such language.  Defending him only proves the lack of understanding you have of the situation.  One which he has done a lot of concern trolling over the years.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies