North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:36:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans  (Read 15259 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: March 24, 2016, 02:18:25 PM »

The new wedge issue will probably be something like human cloning or the morality of artificial intelligence or whatever. Transgender issues would be in the past.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »

Look on the bright side: the employment rate will soar as every establishment hires official crotch-squeezers to ensure the correct genitals are going in the correct room.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 03:54:19 PM »

So would the naturally androgynous looking be a victim of your purges Wolverine? Because you see a lot of (non-trans) people without particularly obvious gendered markers - often an effect of age, hormonal imbalance or personal choice. What then?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 06:39:43 PM »

I dunno, Wolverine is acting like a hammy villain character in a pro-LGBT melodrama (mwahaha, I shall put these trannies in their place, the jerry springer reference etc); but he previously has seemed fairly sincere in his views. Perhaps he's trying to ham it up so he can pretend he was faking all along?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 05:30:32 PM »

'Well, Wolverine, a wide range of research from various scientific disciplines contradict you there-'

'Doesn't matter lol.  I learnt this in third grade and I never managed to graduate after that'
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 03:38:42 PM »

Because drawing attention to such a non-issue is a blatebt attempt to whip up hysteria (similar to the marriage bans of ten a decade ago).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies