Sanders campaign attacks Clinton for hosting fundraiser with Clooney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:20:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders campaign attacks Clinton for hosting fundraiser with Clooney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders campaign attacks Clinton for hosting fundraiser with Clooney  (Read 2383 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: March 25, 2016, 09:17:05 PM »

How can people even debate this - At this point I am convinced the Hillary hacks are just blind ignorant low information people who are not the sharpest knife in the jar Hillary would shoot someone on the street & they won't care.

I would be disappointed with my candidate - 353,400 per person entry? Are you kidding me?

She is a store house of corruption - Lobbying for Boeing while receiving Millions of $ from Boeing in Clinton Foundation & 1000's of $ through speaking fees. She has used her SOS to benefit her personally including from foreign governments.

There are so many conflicts on interest, there should be a thorough probe & she should go to jail.

Fraudulent person who pretends to be for the people & charges 353,400$ per person!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 01:44:36 AM »

Trump in the GE - "Clinton is a puppet for her masters, her big donors who own her"
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:48:45 AM »

Invoking voting rights laws and precedents commonly cited in such cases, a group of Bernie Sanders supporters who voted for Sanders in the Massachusetts Primary on March 1st are confronting what they say was illegal campaigning by Bill Clinton on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

http://hubpages.com/politics/Sanders-Voters-in-MA-to-Sue-Bill-Clinton-for-Illegal-Electioneering-During-Primary

I am not sure if this deserves a separate thread but Bill violated many laws in Mass during elections - Glad he is getting sued!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies