MI-SUSA: Clinton curbstomps Trump/Cruz/Ryan/Romney, trails Kasich
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:50:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MI-SUSA: Clinton curbstomps Trump/Cruz/Ryan/Romney, trails Kasich
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-SUSA: Clinton curbstomps Trump/Cruz/Ryan/Romney, trails Kasich  (Read 4375 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=47c9cb86-78f1-4886-a8b3-df6ef090b5b8

Clinton 48
Romney 35

Clinton 49
Trump 38

Clinton 49
Cruz 39

Clinton 48
Ryan 38

Kasich 46
Clinton 41

Sanders 55
Trump 36

Sanders 56
Cruz 35

Sanders 47
Kasich 42
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 04:12:38 PM »

I think the establishment are going to abandon any thought of throwing Romney/Ryan in there and start to focus more on Kasich in a contested convention. He's the only one that can resoundingly beat Clinton at this point.

I also love how the 'electable' Romney loses by more than Trump.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »

New Poll: Michigan President by Survey USA on 2016-03-26

Summary: D: 49%, R: 38%, U: 13%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 04:19:24 PM »

I think the establishment are going to abandon any thought of throwing Romney/Ryan in there and start to focus more on Kasich in a contested convention. He's the only one that can resoundingly beat Clinton at this point.

It is pretty amusing how the establishment shills are seriously rallying around TED CRUZ with Ryan/Romney as their backups when a much better candidate who is actually f'ing running is right under their nose. Obviously Kasich's numbers are inflated because he's never felt the heat (like Sanders), but even considering that he's far and away the most electable by far.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 04:21:48 PM »

It might not be widely reported but Republican insiders are less than enthusiastic about Kasich's campaign. He also seems to have few friends mainly because he is a jerk according to those who worked with him when he was in congress. So while the idea of a Kasich nomination might be popular among the DC press corps (like the idea of a Hunstman nomination was) it is highly unlikely that it will happen.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 06:28:54 PM »

I find it hilarious how MI went from Tossup to strong Clinton on the Atlas state polls aggregate map once only the Trump vs Clinton numbers were entered into the database. Same is true for all the other swing states as well lol.

Just wait until we finally get some good recent polls out of MN, NV, IA, and CO.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 06:38:40 PM »

As usual, the polls are all over the place in MI. #MIPollingIsTheWorst
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 07:25:50 PM »

MI White working-class Reagan Democrats are #ready4Trump.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »

Michigan will be interesting with Kasich as the Republican nominee;  otherwise, it is unlikely to offer much of interest. 
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 09:49:02 PM »

She still loses against Kasich, and Bernie's margin is an average of 9 points better.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 09:51:38 PM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 09:53:17 PM by Da-Jon »

GoP have set their eyes on winning with OH, Iowa and Va. The chances of the GOP winning anything other than Ohio, was clearly not gonna happen. As of now Dems win with 272 map and a  50/50  chance of winning a Appalachian state. With a 3-5point lead on generic ballot.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 12:58:57 AM »

As usual, the polls are all over the place in MI. #MIPollingIsTheWorst

Really, Alaska and Texas are the worst for polling because of regional divides.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 01:15:59 AM »

GOD shes terrible to lose to anyone in this state.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2016, 01:48:20 AM »

As opposed to Bernie, whose numbers vs. Kasich are more similar to Kerry than to Obama. And before a single attack ad is run against him. Sad!
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 01:58:46 AM »

As opposed to Bernie, whose numbers vs. Kasich are more similar to Kerry than to Obama. And before a single attack ad is run against him. Sad!

Oh the Hillary Clinton bubble, I remember when I was just like you. So Sanders does 10 points better then Hillary against Kasich in Michigan but yes I know, not enough Roll Eyes
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 02:03:54 AM »

These polls are silly. They are comparing apples and oranges. Nobody has even heard of Kasich. Plus one half of the Republican Party hates Trump.

Kasich - Clinton is like Generic R - Clinton.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 02:22:01 AM »

Clinton will win 51/46, most of the upper Midwest; except for Iowa or Ohio, which might won anyways are mimicking the generic ballot of 3-5 points; good enough for our House candidates to win in Pa, too which is a 50/46 race,  like Generic ballot, too.

The Polls showing it 10 are just showing a surge.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 03:40:16 AM »

Oh the Hillary Clinton bubble, I remember when I was just like you. So Sanders does 10 points better then Hillary against Kasich in Michigan but yes I know, not enough Roll Eyes

..said from someone who's now in an even more impenetrable bubble where reality cannot phase him. Republicans are licking their chops wanting Bernie to win. Hillary has had the kitchen sink thrown at her from Day 1 by the Republicans. She's tested and knows how to handle them. They've done nothing but blow kisses and butterflies at Sanders. You can point to "muh Bernie general election polls" all you want, as they matter none. Last time, hypothetical general election matchup polls showed Hillary defeating John McCain in Kentucky and West Virginia, and only losing to him by like seven points in Oklahoma. (And what saw what the ultimate general election results in those states were.)

But the Bernie vs. Kasich numbers do not matter, both for the same reason: neither one of them is going to win the primary. These pollsters are just teasing diehards such as yourself with "oh what could have beens." 

Keep in mind that every time you trash talk our de facto general election candidate, you're rewarding the very people who want to implement everything your candidate opposes. Us "butthurt" Hillary people eventually got on board with Obama in 2008, and it's about time you Sandernistas did the same. You can, however, keep crowing for your candidate because I empathize with your situation and I totally get that it's tough to let go when the writing is on the wall.
standwrand
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.55, S: -2.74

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »

well if we're polling Romney & Ryan, might as well continue to poll Rubio and start polling Walker, JEB!, and Haley
madelka
United States
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 10:29:51 AM »

If those numbers are true, Trump could get 45% of the Hispanic vote and still lose.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 02:21:53 PM »

I find it hilarious how MI went from Tossup to strong Clinton on the Atlas state polls aggregate map once only the Trump vs Clinton numbers were entered into the database. Same is true for all the other swing states as well lol.

It is a mistake to only use Trump right now.  I still don't see how he gets to 1237.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »

It is a mistake to only use Trump right now.  I still don't see how he gets to 1237.

He does have a path to 1237, and if not he'll be very close.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 11:50:13 PM »

RIP Brokered Convention nominating Romney. holy sh**t bro. He's become completely unelectable in the span of one speech.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 06:35:02 AM »

It might not be widely reported but Republican insiders are less than enthusiastic about Kasich's campaign. He also seems to have few friends mainly because he is a jerk according to those who worked with him when he was in congress. So while the idea of a Kasich nomination might be popular among the DC press corps (like the idea of a Hunstman nomination was) it is highly unlikely that it will happen.

Because of things he did in Congress in the '90s as opposed to things Cruz is doing right now? I don't buy it.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2016, 03:08:00 PM »

It is pretty amusing how the establishment shills are seriously rallying around TED CRUZ with Ryan/Romney as their backups when a much better candidate who is actually f'ing running is right under their nose. Obviously Kasich's numbers are inflated because he's never felt the heat (like Sanders), but even considering that he's far and away the most electable by far.

Not to mention that Kasich isn't as quite bat sh**t insane as the Republican base and lacks the mean spirited hatred spewing from his mouth that the base wants. These issues make him more electable in the GE, but radioactive in the primary. If this were 1996 or 2000, Kasich would be a great candidate in the GOP primary. But the radicalized base has ruined his chances this year.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies