Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:46:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
Author Topic: Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET)  (Read 27523 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »

At least there are some sane states left to avenge Bernie for the filthy South and its voters with their Hillary-fetish ...

Can you not do this? Let's just be glad that today will be a big day for Bernie, and not put down other parts of the country.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2016, 02:43:08 PM »

No1 said he will CA BY 70% you troll.

And Republicans will win NH in the general... Bernie has less than zero chance of winning the nomination, sorry.

Our of curiosity Sir, what exactly is less than 0%? -1, -2, -3% right? Sounds much forceful eh?

Wonderful figure of speech but using such words does no good when everyone knows Bernie has a long shot, a very minor chance (almost negligible) - but it is what it is  - A chance!
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »

At least there are some sane states left to avenge Bernie for the filthy South and its voters with their Hillary-fetish ...

Tender, you do realize that your remarks will probably end up single-handedly taking down Bernie Sanders?

Roll Eyes

By "its people" I was talking about the Whites there too, not only the Blacks. The Whites down there are much more pro-Hillary than elsewhere ...
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »

Tender, you do realize that your remarks will probably end up single-handedly taking down Bernie Sanders?

Roll Eyes

By "its people" I was talking about the Whites there too, not only the Blacks. The Whites down there are much more pro-Hillary than elsewhere ...

All I'm saying is that if you immediately begin to hate a part of the country that didn't vote for your lord and savior Bernie Sanders, you're going to have a bad time. Wink
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »

Atlas has no relevance to voters around the country nor is Tender a spokesperson for Bernie. So no effect.

But it casts a bad light on Bernie supporters - Makes them look bad like Landside, Lief, Ag, lyin and the bunch of Clinton hacks - These comments like "Filthy South" suit them & not Sanders supporters.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2016, 02:47:00 PM »

No1 said he will CA BY 70% you troll.

And Republicans will win NH in the general... Bernie has less than zero chance of winning the nomination, sorry.

But Republicans might win NH in the general. I have serious doubts that you've ever been to NH, or known anyone from NH.

Trump polls terribly in NH. It's one of his worst "swing" states. It's not going GOP.

Against Bernie he does. But he had a lot of votes & won the GOP vote big. Somehow NH I think in some meshes with Trump, if Trump can tone down his profanity & vulgarity. It will be a close call IMO
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2016, 02:47:35 PM »

Just an FYI, Shadows, Lief is usually, if not always, joking. AG is a good poster aside from his rants about Sanders. Landslide and Steve, you're right about them.
Hnv1
YaBB God

« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2016, 02:47:52 PM »

Ok I'm lost with this election system, so every precinct elects delegates for what? are they all gonna elect the 101 delegates later on?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »

I recall Seattle electing a trotskyist for city council about 2 years ago, did she and her activists mobilize for sanders?

Kshama Sawant can go straight to hell
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2016, 02:50:51 PM »

I really can't wait until Austria is a Muslim-majority country.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2016, 02:51:27 PM »

In all seriousness, how did Tender manage to stay a mod until this month?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2016, 02:52:35 PM »

Against Bernie he does. But he had a lot of votes & won the GOP vote big. Somehow NH I think in some meshes with Trump, if Trump can tone down his profanity & vulgarity. It will be a close call IMO

You're right... it will be a close call whether Clinton breaks 60% there or not. Hillary would do as well in NH as Bernie.

TN, unlike you, I have actually been to New Hampshire. In fact, I'm in New Hampshire right now. With that said, there is no such thing as 'angry NH women', and NH is just as much of a swing state as IA, OH, VA, FL, and CO.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2016, 02:53:57 PM »

Dang Bernie got 89% in Wahkiakum County.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2016, 02:54:08 PM »

Ok I'm lost with this election system, so every precinct elects delegates for what? are they all gonna elect the 101 delegates later on?

Short answer, yes.  
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2016, 02:54:18 PM »

What an idiotic comment ...
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2016, 02:54:30 PM »

You're right... it will be a close call whether Clinton breaks 60% there or not. Hillary would do as well in NH as Bernie.

TN, unlike you, I have actually been to New Hampshire. In fact, I'm in New Hampshire right now. With that said, there is no such thing as 'angry NH women', and NH is just as much of a swing state as IA, OH, VA, FL, and CO.

Unfortunately for you, he knows far more about NH than you do.

For instance, labeling NH as a swing state is proof that you know nothing about it.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2016, 02:54:52 PM »

There has been no indication that VA will be a swing state this year. Another state where Trump struggles to poll at even 40%.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2016, 02:55:22 PM »

Obama only got 62% in the 2008 caucuses!  What's your source?
Seattle
United States

« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2016, 02:55:49 PM »

Thats a county with probably 50-100 total votes. It's a tiny county.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2016, 02:56:28 PM »

Guardian, but it is only out of 19 votes, so take that as you will.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2016, 02:57:00 PM »

CNN
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2016, 02:57:34 PM »

7% reporting statewide:

75.3% Sanders
24.7% Clinton
dax00

« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2016, 02:58:17 PM »

This stage (tier 1) elects ~27000 precinct delegates. The 27000 precinct delegates get together later (tier 2) to elect ~1400 district delegates. The 1400 district delegates get together after that to elect the 67 actual delegates. And after that (at the Congressional District Caucuses), 34 more are chosen based on today's popular vote, to round off the 101 total.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2016, 02:59:09 PM »

CNN

Thanks!
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »

You'll see in November. Smiley

Okay, tell me more about how these 'angry NH women' propelled Hillary Clinton and Carly Fiorina to victory in the primaries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies