Opinion of Landslide Lyndon?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Landslide Lyndon?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: -skip-
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 104

Author Topic: Opinion of Landslide Lyndon?  (Read 2958 times)
dax00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2016, 01:46:07 AM »

Most hackish person on the forum. Disgusting personality.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2016, 03:37:51 AM »

I think we got it the first time you wrote it. No need to repeat it with your sock.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2016, 08:08:25 AM »

O don't get why he does that stupid writing "TRUMP" in all caps even when posting polls. It's not like he's even an "ironic" Trump supporter.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2016, 02:16:20 AM »

No way he's 40. Just saying.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2016, 02:57:08 AM »

But you're 21?  Sure.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2016, 12:33:13 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2016, 12:35:54 PM by Virginia »

But how would you know?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2016, 02:22:12 PM »

How would we know you're a female?

Well, we just trust your profile informations.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2016, 09:16:14 PM »

Here's what I don't understand:

Not only is he not an American, but Hillary Clinton has all but locked up the Democratic nomination ANYWAY. Continuing to posts constantly about how just how terrible Sanders is and "OMG GUYS LOOK SOME IDIOT ON REDDIT OR TWITTER WHO SUPPORTS SANDERS JUST SAND SOMETHING STUPID" makes even less sense now and is just beating a dead horse.

So:

-Having an obsessive hatred of and spending much time attacking a presidential campaign in a country you don't live in: Strange and illogical.

-Having an obsessive hatred of a presidential campaign that's no longer relevant in terms of actually winning the nomination or making that person President: Strange and illogical.

-Having an obsessive hatred of a presidential campaign that's no longer relevant in terms of actually winning the nomination or making that person President AND is in a country you don't live in: I honestly don't even have words.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2016, 09:18:54 PM »

Not only is he not an American, but Hillary Clinton has all but locked up the Democratic nomination ANYWAY. Continuing to posts constantly about how just how terrible Sanders is and "OMG GUYS LOOK SOME IDIOT ON REDDIT OR TWITTER WHO SUPPORTS SANDERS JUST SAND SOMETHING STUPID" makes even less sense now and is just beating a dead horse.

So:

-Having an obsessive hatred of and spending much time attacking a presidential campaign in a country you don't live in: Strange and illogical.

-Having an obsessive hatred of a presidential campaign that's no longer relevant in terms of actually winning the nomination or making that person President: Strange and illogical.

-Having an obsessive hatred of a presidential campaign that's no longer relevant in terms of actually winning the nomination or making that person President AND is in a country you don't live in: I honestly don't even have words.

The same arguments (in reverse) apply to ProgCanadian and Shadows, ftr.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2016, 09:21:50 PM »

So:

I don't disagree, but I can understand someone who SUPPORTS said campaign more because they're probably just delusional and in denial over it.

But I can't understand why someone would feel the need to spend so much time and energy to bashing an effectively defeated campaign in a country they don't even live in. I mean even if Sanders is THAT TERRIBLE, he's also essentially harmless at this point.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2016, 09:31:58 PM »

So:

I don't disagree, but I can understand someone who SUPPORTS said campaign more because they're probably just delusional and in denial over it.

But I can't understand why someone would feel the need to spend so much time and energy to bashing an effectively defeated campaign in a country they don't even live in. I mean even if Sanders is THAT TERRIBLE, he's also essentially harmless at this point.

It's usually campaigns that inspire me to vote against them than to vote for them, but I also don't care about non-American politics quite this passionately, so that can't simply be that.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2016, 10:24:22 PM »

I honestly don't care what you think.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2016, 10:31:12 PM »

So:

Relatively well said BRTD.

I blocked Landslide Lyndon a while ago and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies