Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:55:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Republican Primary Featuring Atlas Posters From Different Wings of Party  (Read 1490 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2016, 12:45:54 PM »
« edited: April 06, 2016, 12:47:33 PM by SunriseAroundTheWorld »

Ouch, I got left out Cry (and DavidB, too). Also, Cathcon and ChairmanSanchez (both Pro-Trump) need to be in this, for sure.

Otherwise, great match ups as a whole. Goldwater gets my support.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2016, 01:23:48 PM »

Ouch, I got left out Cry (and DavidB, too). Also, Cathcon and ChairmanSanchez (both Pro-Trump) need to be in this, for sure.

I'd imagine that you would mostly be competing for votes against me and Classic Conservative?
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 05:25:43 PM »

I'd imagine that you would mostly be competing for votes against me and Classic Conservative?

I'd say that I'd be competing for some of the same voters as Goldwater. I may be somewhat more socially conservative (still liberal on things like drugs and LGBT but I'm generally to the right socially) then him, but I am more foreign policy and international affairs.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 05:46:47 PM »

I'd say that I'd be competing for some of the same voters as Goldwater. I may be somewhat more socially conservative (still liberal on things like drugs and LGBT but I'm generally to the right socially) then him, but I am more foreign policy and international affairs.

That makes me wonder, what major issues are we drastically different on? Abortion? Are there any others?
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 05:53:56 PM »

I may come from a relatively small portion of the party, but I also don't have much competition!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2016, 09:56:53 PM »

I may come from a relatively small portion of the party, but I also don't have much competition!
The Huntsman/Gingrich swing voters?
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 11:01:22 PM »

That makes me wonder, what major issues are we drastically different on? Abortion? Are there any others?

Abortion is one, for sure. I think the role of religion in public settings may also be one. I'm also against legalizing prostitution and assisted suicide, so maybe those.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 11:04:47 PM »

The Huntsman/Gingrich swing voters?

I actually voted for Mitt Romney in 2012 because I actually really liked him until his attacks on Trump.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 11:54:39 PM »

Considering the opposition and my Trump like tendencies IRL, I'd like to think I would be doing quite well. There are many I'd vote for over myself, but they aren't in these match ups.

Haven't you officially ditched us Repubs, though? Tongue

PA isn't an open primary so not yet haha. And still undecided on the Senate race currently so long as Sestak is nominated and now likely R for Congress since it's looking more like Fattah's district then Boyle's for my residence.

Write-in Cathcon for me though I suspect I'd give Sunrise some serious thought.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies