Clinton Strategist: No More Debates Unless Bernie Sanders Changes His Tone.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:59:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Strategist: No More Debates Unless Bernie Sanders Changes His Tone.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Clinton Strategist: No More Debates Unless Bernie Sanders Changes His Tone.  (Read 2004 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »

Bernie is not a Democrat, loses Democrats in almost every primary, and is actively sabotaging the eventual Democratic nominee in the most important election in at least 36 years. She should refuse to acknowledge him, let alone debate him.

lol ok

Which statement is false?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »

Bernie is not a Democrat, loses Democrats in almost every primary, and is actively sabotaging the eventual Democratic nominee in the most important election in at least 36 years. She should refuse to acknowledge him, let alone debate him.

lol ok

Which statement is false?

"the most important election in at least 36 years" - Every election is supposedly 'the most important election in a long time'.

"She should refuse to acknowledge him" - This is the exact scenario that would lead to Sanders supporters voting third party.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2016, 01:34:27 AM »

There is a solution to all this - She does give speeches for Speaking fees. Given that Bernie has enough money just pay her 225,000$ which she charges or pay double - Pay 500,000$!

Pay the god damn speaking fees & get her to attend!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2016, 03:54:27 AM »
« Edited: March 30, 2016, 03:58:50 AM by Seriously? »

I guess there will be no debates between Hillary! and Trump in the Fall. Because if she thinks Sanders' "tone" is bad right now, just wait.....  (That is, if she doesn't lose the FBI primary first).
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2016, 04:58:04 AM »

Hillary will debate Bernie if he drops out and endorses her.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2016, 05:39:27 AM »

I love how some of the same people who called Hillary a sore loser for wanting more debates with Obama in 2008 are now trashing her for allegedly not wanting to debate Sanders, and in 2008 the primary was significantly closer than what it is now. This is just further proof that you all are using this out of politics and not principles; of course, anyone who calls you out on it is a hack/troll.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2016, 07:03:43 AM »

There is a solution to all this - She does give speeches for Speaking fees. Given that Bernie has enough money just pay her 225,000$ which she charges or pay double - Pay 500,000$!

Double 225,000 is 500,000?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2016, 07:18:25 AM »

I love how some of the same people who called Hillary a sore loser for wanting more debates with Obama in 2008 are now trashing her for allegedly not wanting to debate Sanders, and in 2008 the primary was significantly closer than what it is now. This is just further proof that you all are using this out of politics and not principles; of course, anyone who calls you out on it is a hack/troll.

I have no dog in this fight; I think both Democrats will be jokes of nominees, they just might run into an even worse Republican.

So, what's your stance?  Were 2008 Hillary and 2016 Bernie in the right, or were 2008 Obama and 2016 Hillary in the right?  Or was Hillary somehow right both times (honestly expecting this answer, LOL)?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »

Either way, it should be rather obvious. I think that 2008 Clinton and 2016 Sanders were both in the right; candidates shouldn't be allowed to refuse debates.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2016, 09:06:25 AM »

And how many more debates did we have in 2008??
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2016, 10:34:37 AM »

What is there left to say? There have been so many debates and town halls that it would really be redundant to have another debate. I can't imagine that Sanders would not use a debate to go on the attack, since repeating his stump speech wouldn't do much good at this point.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2016, 11:12:20 AM »

Double 225,000 is 500,000?

Put an extra 50,000$ for Chelsea Clinton to cheer her!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2016, 11:16:04 AM »

I always like debates  - I think there should 10-12 debates in presidential race atleast if it is competitive. Anymore is a drag & I wan't debates to spaced out over 20 odd days atleast to give some breathing room & engage the people.

Now Hillary hacks obviously have no morals - On 08 Hillary was crying for debates & now they were cheering her. Now they are against.

Morally bankrupt people devoid of any ethics. And after Hillary got NH & Flint in the calendar as per her wishes in exchange of the 3 debate thing - She gave her word, they have a verbal deal & if she is turning her back on it that is dishonest & cheap.

You should be ashamed to such a person. Man up people!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies