Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:53:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?  (Read 5792 times)
Ungern
Rookie
Belgium
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2016, 12:23:39 PM »
« edited: September 22, 2016, 01:09:02 PM by Ungern »

I'm comming back .

When i said : " the rate of fire", is not the simpel rate of fire (one shot after the other),but the rate of fire on a mobile target who is going away ... and it's very different ...

With a bolt gun you must after each shot reload and aim the target again before fire again .

The entiere sequence of fire has been recorded ,and the delay between each shot has been mesured .
It's not possible to have a precise fire on a mobile target with these rate of fire .

Oswald was very bad during the shooting's exercices of the Marines,and the shoots against Kennedy were not easy from his position : there was a tree in front of him,and the target go away, thus reduce in size .

When i said the "magic bullet",i want to said that the apparence of the bullet is absolut non compatible to a réal bullet who as been shot against a solid target . After one simpel impact ,a real bullet is strongly deformed.

And last argument : the fatal shoot was becoming from front of Kennedy and not from the back .
The head of Kennedy has been projected from front to back ,thus has been shooting from front at the level of the bridge or the little hill front and right of him .

Thus for me Oswald has never shoot ,you didn't hear the gun's shoots of Oswal,but the gun's shoots of two or three   gunmen .

Perhaps Oswald has tried to fire but has not could fire . A idea for me is that his gun didn't have  cardridges or that the cartridge where not "usable" , not "effective" ...
No fire,no sound but a gun full of fingerprints...
And somebody "after" the manipulations of Oswald has unload his weapon and leved used cartridges
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 01:01:15 PM »

It doesn't matter. There are so many accusations that even if we had a crystal-clear evidence that one of these theories were correct, people would just refuse too believe and stick with their own established view out of pride. Kennedy's death is basically the fast food menu of conspiracy theories.
Ungern
Rookie
Belgium
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2016, 01:25:00 PM »

if we had a crystal-clear evidence that one of these theories were correct, people would just refuse too believe .

For me,if i would have the true,
I'm not sure that i would tell him .
You can start ,today still, a following of disasters ,with these true .
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2016, 01:54:16 PM »

When i said : " the rate of fire", is not the simpel rate of fire (one shot after the other),but the rate of fire on a mobile target who is going away ... and it's very different ...

With a bolt gun you must after each shot reload and aim the target again before fire again .

The entiere sequence of fire has been recorded ,and the delay between each shot has been mesured .
It's not possible to have a precise fire on a mobile target with these rate of fire .

Oswald was very bad during the shooting's exercices of the Marines,and the shoots against Kennedy were not easy from his position : there was a tree in front of him,and the target go away, thus reduce in size .

When i said the "magic bullet",i want to said that the apparence of the bullet is absolut non compatible to a réal bullet who as been shot against a solid target . After one simpel impact ,a real bullet is strongly deformed.

And last argument : the fatal shoot was becoming from front of Kennedy and not from the back .
The head of Kennedy has been projected from front to back ,thus has been shooting from front at the level of the bridge or the little hill front and right of him .

Thus for me Oswald has never shoot ,you didn't hear the gun's shoots of Oswal,but the gun's shoots of two or three   gunmen .

Perhaps Oswald has tried to fire but has not could fire . A idea for me is that his gun didn't have  cardridges or that the cartridge where not "usable" , not "effective" ...
No fire,no sound but a gun full of fingerprints...
And somebody "after" the manipulations of Oswald has unload his weapon and leved used cartridges
The target wasn't that far away and Oswald WAS a very good shot.  You're clearly sold on the conspiracy though, and I know how you Germans love conspiracies.  Do you think Bielefeld exists?  Did Dubya know about 9-11 before it happened?  Are you afraid that a cool breeze will make you sick? Smiley
Ungern
Rookie
Belgium
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2016, 02:29:10 PM »

Sorry,i know nothing on what you said .

I'm not conspirationist but i analyse one situation .

a) Some years before the murder of Kennedy , Oswald worked on the secret base of Adana Incirlik in Turkey and was radar opérator for the U2 project (a ultrasecret project) in this time .
And this man can go to Russia ?
b) Oswald has living in Russia some time and could after that return in USA ?
c) This man kill without any raison a policeman : Sgt Tippit .
d) During is questionning for the murder of Tippit and for the murder of the Pérsident nobody take note or record the questionning ?

This are facts .
Materials facts .
No conspirationist ideas .

How do you explain this ?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies