Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:36:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?  (Read 5833 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 08, 2016, 08:16:03 AM »

"I'm just asking questions!"
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 07:56:25 AM »

can't tell if serious
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 10:04:48 AM »

and lots of people took trips to the Soviet Union.  Well, not lots, but certainly more than a handful.  Depending on timing, it wasn't that big of a deal to visit behind the Iron Curtain.  They liked American dollars just like everybody else.  The "wall", like all bad walls, was designed to keep people in, not out.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 06:10:12 AM »

He wasn't alive when it happened is all he is saying.

There is one conspiracy around this I've started to cotton to though....that the Soviets were involved somehow, and that's why some information was sealed for 50 years (or whatever) so the American people wouldn't force the world into WWIII out of revenge.

But there was only one shooter.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 07:11:11 AM »

a) The rate of fire is unpossible with his Manlicher Carcano .
I don't know why this always comes up.  How long do you think it takes for a well trained person to cycle a round?  It's less than a second.  It would not be hard at all for trained marksmen (which he was) to shoot three times and hit the target twice at that very short range.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:54:16 PM »

When i said : " the rate of fire", is not the simpel rate of fire (one shot after the other),but the rate of fire on a mobile target who is going away ... and it's very different ...

With a bolt gun you must after each shot reload and aim the target again before fire again .

The entiere sequence of fire has been recorded ,and the delay between each shot has been mesured .
It's not possible to have a precise fire on a mobile target with these rate of fire .

Oswald was very bad during the shooting's exercices of the Marines,and the shoots against Kennedy were not easy from his position : there was a tree in front of him,and the target go away, thus reduce in size .

When i said the "magic bullet",i want to said that the apparence of the bullet is absolut non compatible to a réal bullet who as been shot against a solid target . After one simpel impact ,a real bullet is strongly deformed.

And last argument : the fatal shoot was becoming from front of Kennedy and not from the back .
The head of Kennedy has been projected from front to back ,thus has been shooting from front at the level of the bridge or the little hill front and right of him .

Thus for me Oswald has never shoot ,you didn't hear the gun's shoots of Oswal,but the gun's shoots of two or three   gunmen .

Perhaps Oswald has tried to fire but has not could fire . A idea for me is that his gun didn't have  cardridges or that the cartridge where not "usable" , not "effective" ...
No fire,no sound but a gun full of fingerprints...
And somebody "after" the manipulations of Oswald has unload his weapon and leved used cartridges
The target wasn't that far away and Oswald WAS a very good shot.  You're clearly sold on the conspiracy though, and I know how you Germans love conspiracies.  Do you think Bielefeld exists?  Did Dubya know about 9-11 before it happened?  Are you afraid that a cool breeze will make you sick? Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies