The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:05:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread  (Read 214025 times)
Harlow

« on: June 10, 2017, 02:30:08 AM »

Can't wait for Gillibrand's campaign slogans of "F*** school!", "Parents suck!" and "But hey, that internet's pretty sick, right dude?"
Harlow

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 09:31:32 PM »

Update on John Kerry, who two weeks ago said that he

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And, further follow up on this: This news is several weeks old now, but apparently at a private event last month.....

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I hope, I hope, I HOPE, that this means that he's open to another term as Sec State in the next Dem administration.

Though yet again. As a shameless hack for the Prog Populists, I hope all of these centrist has beens run, and I hope only one of ours runs. We'll have it wrapped up by Super Tuesday.

The Bernie wing seems to love Tulsi Gabbard for certain positions when she's one of the most conservative Dems in the House/Senate. Don't expect them to pick any better come 2020 unless it's Bernie who runs.

Gabbard is probably my least favorite possible Democratic candidate for 2020, and I say that as someone who liked Bernie a little more than Hillary. No idea why so many in the Bernie camp idolize her as a beacon of progressiveness.

They latched onto her after she resigned from her position as DNC vice-chair in order to endorse him, and since then it's been a case of being unwilling to see how flawed she is/not researching her enough.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies