Opinion of Classic Conservative
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:14:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Classic Conservative
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Poll
Question: Opinion of Classic Conservative
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 134

Author Topic: Opinion of Classic Conservative  (Read 11637 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2016, 11:49:01 AM »

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShamingTheMob
If only this could work here...
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2016, 11:52:01 AM »

What a perfect example as to why these sorts of threads are idiotic.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2016, 12:02:37 PM »

We get it - the kids misguided. He's still a better poster than you are.
This, but also
I'm going to ask you again, please stop outright bullying a young teenager. You are 30 years old. Act like it.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2016, 12:12:32 PM »

Hey, hey, brtd-a, how many teens have you bullied today?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »

I mean, BRTD isn't wrong. That post was disturbing.

This obsession is getting out of hand, though.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2016, 01:09:04 PM »

He's still a massive FF in my book.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2016, 01:18:30 PM »

Is there anyone you hate?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2016, 02:38:29 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 02:41:47 PM by TimTurner »

wolfentoad was even younger, and plenty of people here were even harsher on him. I recall more than  a few posts calling him a sociopath over his Atlasia behavior.

This. As cringeworthy and pathetic as my behavior in Atlasia was as a 13 year old half a decade ago, I don't see how I deserved to be labelled a "sociopath" (not that I even remotely care in retrospect lmao it's a ing political internet forum, label me or anyone on this anonymous site all you want, IDGAF) for being a no life loser who took an obscure political simulator so seriously, but it's apparently excessive to call out this despicable hatemonger who not only supports mass genocide but also takes pride in being a follower of monsters like Milo or Phyllis Schlafly.

A few days ago, I was reading old pages of the Austrian Presidential thread, and I came across this post of his. This might be the most disgusting thing I've ever read on this site:

Well, let me say this you people deserve these refugees.

This looks like the type of sh*t they would find on a computer owned by Dylan Roof. This kid is definitely a sociopath, no doubt about it.

Anyway, who cares if he's thirteen? What kind of even remotely decent thirteen year old literally calls for the elimination of Muslim inhabitants of Instanbul so that the Christians can reclaim their holy city they lost 500 years ago that doesn't even currently carry a large christian population?
Does BRTD's language improve things though?
If anything he's solidifying CC's opinions and hurting the forum atmosphere in the process. There is such a thing as the ignore button.
I don't agree at all with the suggestion to #MakeIstanbulChristianAgain (if anything, I have the most reason to be annoyed), but it's better just ignoring, not throwing around words like "sociopath" et cetera.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2016, 03:38:23 PM »

I saw no evidence that he called for the non-Christian populace of Istanbul to be killed... he could have quite easily meant that he intended for the city to be rechristianised via conversion, or by the plantation of a large Christian population there... or something.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2016, 03:43:11 PM »

We get it - the kids misguided. He's still a better poster than you are.
This, but also
I'm going to ask you again, please stop outright bullying a young teenager. You are 30 years old. Act like it.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »

I don't see calling out that ethnic cleansing is bad to be "bullying" and as noted that's a disturbing view to hold at any age (also a quite unChristian one at that.)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2016, 03:59:31 PM »

Kids at that age often form their political opinions via positive feedback mechanisms and living up to some platonic Ideal. CC views being Conservative as The Ideal and so he strives to be the most conservative he possibly can be. At that age, especially for precocious youth, sometimes other people (especially far off Turks) seem more like abstractions than "real people". I assume if CC were to really think about it on an intellectual, moral level he would reconsider his plans for Byzantium.

Indeed it speaks to the toxifying impact of Trump's campaign that the conservative ideal that right-wing youth are chasing after has degenerated into alt right garbage.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2016, 04:19:33 PM »

Kids at that age often form their political opinions via positive feedback mechanisms and living up to some platonic Ideal. CC views being Conservative as The Ideal and so he strives to be the most conservative he possibly can be. At that age, especially for precocious youth, sometimes other people (especially far off Turks) seem more like abstractions than "real people". I assume if CC were to really think about it on an intellectual, moral level he would reconsider his plans for Byzantium.

Indeed it speaks to the toxifying impact of Trump's campaign that the conservative ideal that right-wing youth are chasing after has degenerated into alt right garbage.

Considering that Classic Conservative has "Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz" in his sig, I don't think he considers Trump the ideal or pinnacle of conservatism.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2016, 04:33:24 PM »

BRTD, hey, hey, how many kids have you bullied today?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2016, 05:12:29 PM »

Considering that Classic Conservative has "Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz" in his sig, I don't think he considers Trump the ideal or pinnacle of conservatism.
I don't, Cruz is the Godfather of the Modern Day Conservative Movement and our Leader while Schafly and Buchannan amongst others were our forefathers and mothers.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2016, 05:18:17 PM »

BRTD, hey, hey, how many kids have you bullied today?
That's not a rhyme.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2016, 05:26:34 PM »

I don't, Cruz is the Godfather of the Modern Day Conservative Movement and our Leader while Schafly and Buchannan amongst others were our forefathers and mothers.

You're not helping your case here.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2016, 05:41:59 PM »

CC is bring new and exciting ideas to the table, im liking it! 

On the other hand, he might be Damien Thorn.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2016, 05:50:30 PM »

Classic is great. He's a great young man with great views and I wish there were a million more like him in America.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »

Yes, all the people on my ignore list

Plus: TNF, Seriously?, Jfern, etc...
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2016, 06:22:47 PM »

Massive FF.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2016, 06:28:12 PM »

FF
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:05 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 07:14:03 PM by TimTurner »

I don't see calling out that ethnic cleansing is bad to be "bullying" and as noted that's a disturbing view to hold at any age (also a quite unChristian one at that.)
I just fail to see how supposedly how you are carrying yourself here is making the forum a nicer place. It does nothing to change mod policy, it does nothing to change a significant number of opinions, and it does nothing to constructively change anything here.
You don't like him. That's ok. Do you need to fight him like this? No. Everyone knows what you think about him. Why not stop?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2016, 07:12:38 PM »

I saw no evidence that he called for the non-Christian populace of Istanbul to be killed... he could have quite easily meant that he intended for the city to be rechristianised via conversion, or by the plantation of a large Christian population there... or something.
I took it to mean a forced deportation of the Muslim population. I'll revise my reading of that statement if I know anything to the contrary.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 07:52:23 PM by Хahar »

I just fail to see how supposedly how you are carrying yourself here is making the forum a nicer place. It does nothing to change mod policy, it does nothing to change a significant number of opinions, and it does nothing to constructively change anything here.
You don't like him. That's ok. Do you need to fight him like this? No. Everyone knows what you think about him. Why not stop?

The forum doesn't have to be a "nicer" place, and the obsession with that is a major part of the tone that's driven a lot of good posters to reduce their involvement here or leave completely. Young people with reprehensible views need it to be made clear (through derision or through any other means) that those views are unacceptable.

You need to stop trying to be friends with everyone. Bending over backwards to make nice with people who would like to see you deported or dead doesn't look good.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies