Libertarian Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:04:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Libertarian Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you support for the Libertarian nomination?
Gary Johnson
John McAfee
Austin Peterson
Darryl Perry
Marc Allen Feldman
Not a libertarian
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Libertarian Thread  (Read 7671 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: April 02, 2016, 01:38:24 PM »

*blows dust off forum account*

Glad some of you now can see what an intelligent man John McAfee is.  Also, no one is stronger and privacy or understands cyber-security better than him. 

But wouldn't you like to see him drill Trump into the ground in a debate? I sure the heck would. 
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:57:53 PM »

A Libertarian Future poll:

Gary Johnson 51%
Austin Peterson 34%
John McAfee 10%

Sad. Petersen is the worst of the three.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:01:39 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2016, 12:03:45 AM by Dabeav »

True, but almost all Libertarian candidates lack debating skills. The two best debaters on the Libertarian side are an eccentric millionaire who may have murdered somebody, and a former Atlas poster. In the same field as a two-term governor. Think about that for a while.

I can guarantee McAfee didn't murder anyone.  Belize's corrupt government wanted a $2 million donation bribe from McAfee and he refused, then the raided his property and shot his dog.  He, understandably, got the hell out of there.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 12:07:54 AM »

https://www.lp.org/poll/who-won-the-libertarian-presidential-debate-on-stossel

^^ The poll is actually from the libertarian party itself. Other is just what I combined as all the other silly options on there, that's why I did the three way. As to why Johnson did better than McAfee, maybe party insider bias? Don't know. I do think this is the worst I've seen of Johnson speech wise.

It would be be magnificent to have Ron Paul run as a libertarian, one can dream.

The national LP is busy pumping Johnson 24/7 on Facebook. I don't see how Petersen won anything though, his answers were just a lot of rah-rah like listening to people like Rubio.  McAfee gave thoughtful, insightful and complete answers to most questions. 

As for Ron Paul, charge your flux capacitor and set the time circuits to 1988, Marty.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 09:56:03 AM »

Woo! Now that he's discredited his campaign, I don' have to worry about him pulling an upset at the convention.

What about Gary Johnson buying hotel rooms for his delegates in Florida and the empty hotel rooms too to block Petersen and McAfee?
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 10:19:05 AM »

Woo! Now that he's discredited his campaign, I don' have to worry about him pulling an upset at the convention.

What about Gary Johnson buying hotel rooms for his delegates in Florida and the empty hotel rooms too to block Petersen and McAfee?

Isn't the convention in Orlando. There's like a trillion hotels there.

In the hotel they are having the convention in...but not like there are going to be that many showing up.  It's enough to get what the LP national and GJ want.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies