Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:59:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14  (Read 3489 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: April 02, 2016, 02:32:30 PM »

I don't believe it.  If her campaign has actually been trying to schedule debates and been shot down by Sanders, they would have been saying that instead of "Bernie is too much of a dick so we won't debate him"
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »

I don't know why the first thing you felt the need to do was rattle off a bunch of external reasons when I was specifically talking about internal reasons.

He isn't perfect. His message isn't perfect. His platform isn't perfect. There are issues with all of those things that compounds his bid for the nomination, in addition to what you said. You don't need to jump into Bernie defense mode at the first whiff of criticism.

God. Now we have another jfern.

No1 is perfect.

Jfern has shown more intelligence here & probably is a better person than what you will ever be

I have to LOL at this so hard, you don't even know Virginia yet you feel the need to insult her?

Shadows has insult tourettes.  It just randomly happens, he can't control it
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies