Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:38:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14  (Read 3459 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: April 02, 2016, 01:38:24 PM »

A debate in the Morning??  A NY debate the day before the Wisconsin Primary Opposite of the NCAA Championship game??  Arre they seriously picking times in which the least amount of people will be watching??

Uh, what is wrong with April 14th, a Thursday night debate?

Maybe he has an appointment with his rheumatologist that day.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 02:27:32 PM »

A debate in the Morning??  A NY debate the day before the Wisconsin Primary Opposite of the NCAA Championship game??  Arre they seriously picking times in which the least amount of people will be watching??

Uh, what is wrong with April 14th, a Thursday night debate?

Maybe he has an appointment with his rheumatologist that day.

You and Torie ought to start some kind of joint Clinton/Sanders Death Watch podcast.

Yeah, some of the comments like that I've seen seeing of late are just really really creepy.

WTF are you talking about guys? Since when arthritis and osteoporosis are deadly diseases?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 02:44:55 PM »

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to point this out, but as both of them are chronic conditions associated with increased mortality, yes, they are "deadly disease."

Sorry to say that but you don't know what you're talking about. My mother suffers from both for years and she is as strong as any woman in her 70's can be. And she is far from the only person I know with these conditions that lives a normal and fruitful life.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 02:55:59 PM »

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to point this out, but as both of them are chronic conditions associated with increased mortality, yes, they are "deadly disease."

Sorry to say that but you don't know what you're talking about. My mother suffers from both for years and she is as strong as any woman in her 70's can be. And she is far from the only person I know with these conditions that lives a normal and fruitful life.

lmfao, while I am (seriously) glad that your mother is doing well, I can't help laughing at the idea that you'd mention that rather than referring to mortality data or medical literature. Are you that statistically illiterate? Do you not understand how rates and averages work? And why on earth have you gone from trolling about Sanders personal health to arguing about mortality rates for people with bone disease, anyway? What a world we live in.

I happen to work on the health sector and I know pretty well the statistics of both diseases.
So stop that BS and admit that you're a Sanders supporter with poor sense of humor rather than lecture me about stuff that I know for 20 years.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »

Or maybe you could, you know, make better jokes? Maybe even ones that aren't repulsive?

You're unhinged man. It's sad that underneath all your wonky exterior lies a little dictator who wants to censor jokes that aren't to his liking.

Far from it; I'm not sure why you're insulting my size,

More proof that you're unhinged if you really thought that by little I meant your size.

Or maybe you could, you know, make better jokes? Maybe even ones that aren't repulsive?

You're unhinged man. It's sad that underneath all your wonky exterior lies a little dictator who wants to censor jokes that aren't to his liking.

Says the guy that literally deletes entire threads when they go against his viewpoint.

Since a member can only delete threads which he himself started your point is somewhat flawed.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 05:43:57 PM »

One was on Monday, too long before NY and the April 26th states. One was in the morning! I assume something else was completely wrong with the 3rd time slot. I believe Bernie had offered some reasonable times that Hillary rejected.

Is bernie ever in the wrong in your eyes?

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »

Love that the Sanders campaign isn't backing off. The Clinton campaign is an utter mess.

The Sanders campaign must be a bunch of total losers if they're getting crushed by such an utter mess then. LOL

Be careful how you talk to our Canadian troll or else he might get mad and not vote for Hillary in the American general election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies