Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:15:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election  (Read 826 times)
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 03, 2016, 11:45:17 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/the-democrats-10-point-plan-lose-election_b_9605608.html
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:59:35 PM »

Looks like the Dems have no choice but to nominate Bernie, Hillary might lose Utah and Kansas!

[quote]Polling suggests that Bernie Sanders could expand the Democratic map by bringing either into play for the first time or more firmly into the Democratic camp certain purple or even red states — Kansas, Missouri, Utah, Alaska, New Hampshire, Michigan — that Clinton might well lose in November should she be the Democratic nominee.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:06:31 AM »

Jesus Christ, Bernieacs are such f[inks]ing whiny little babies. Democrats don't want him to be our nominee. You can vomit out a thousand poorly-written ten-point manifestos about how great this guy who has tricked you into donating your life-savings is, but it's not going to change the fact that Democrats don't want him to be our nominee.

Maybe go do something productive with your lives, instead of waiting for Bernie Sanders to ride in on his magical unicorn, waive a magic wand, and shower you with free shit.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »

I knew who wrote this article before I even looked in the thread. Seth Abramson is a Grade-A hack and certified moron.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 12:09:41 AM »

Kansas? The state that hasn't voted Democrat since 1964, has no democrat-favorable demographic trends, and hasn't elected a Democratic Senator since 1932? ROFL
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 12:12:01 AM »

Jesus Christ, Bernieacs are such f[inks]ing whiny little babies. Democrats don't want him to be our nominee. You can vomit out a thousand poorly-written ten-point manifestos about how great this guy who has tricked you into donating your life-savings is, but it's not going to change the fact that Democrats don't want him to be our nominee.

Maybe go do something productive with your lives, instead of waiting for Bernie Sanders to ride in on his magical unicorn, waive a magic wand, and shower you with free shit.

Why don't you take your ass back to the GOP where it belongs along with your girl killery?
Reginald
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 12:12:13 AM »

This is what happens when you allow English professors to pretend they're political pundits (and shocker that a New England academic is a Bernie hack ROFL). Nice expertise you've got there, Arianna.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 12:13:41 AM »

I think nominating someone who previously wrote a rape-fic would be a one point plan to losing the general election.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 12:18:01 AM »

Why don't you take your ass back to the GOP where it belongs along with your girl killery?

Seeing a left-winger use a right-wing name for Hillary is cringeworthy.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 12:21:53 AM »

i'm using it from the perspective of being anti-war.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 12:22:30 AM »

Horseshoe theory.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 12:33:36 AM »

I'm honestly insulted that you think we'd take shillery.

I'd welcome Sanders if he wanted to come on board, but a Clinton? Hell naw
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 12:41:00 AM »

I knew who wrote this article before I even looked in the thread. Seth Abramson is a Grade-A hack and certified moron.

I thought it would have been by HA! Goodman.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 12:42:40 AM »

This is a hack piece.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 02:57:26 AM »

Abramson would be wise to keep his day job.  I've seen more convincing political editorials in my high-school newspaper.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 04:01:59 AM »

i'm using it from the perspective of being anti-war.

"Anti-war" is one of the sillier adjectives around. I mean, I'm anti-war too. George W. Bush is anti-war. War sucks. But sometimes it's necessary.

See? Useless adjective. And if you're against all wars on principle, then you're a dope.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 04:34:11 AM »

Democrats are crushing Trump in every poll. Doesn't look like they are losing anytime soon.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies