Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:18:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats are flawlessly executing a 10 point plan to lose the election  (Read 829 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: April 04, 2016, 04:01:59 AM »

Jesus Christ, Bernieacs are such f[inks]ing whiny little babies. Democrats don't want him to be our nominee. You can vomit out a thousand poorly-written ten-point manifestos about how great this guy who has tricked you into donating your life-savings is, but it's not going to change the fact that Democrats don't want him to be our nominee.

Maybe go do something productive with your lives, instead of waiting for Bernie Sanders to ride in on his magical unicorn, waive a magic wand, and shower you with free shit.

Why don't you take your ass back to the GOP where it belongs along with your girl killery?

Seeing a left-winger use a right-wing name for Hillary is cringeworthy.

i'm using it from the perspective of being anti-war.

"Anti-war" is one of the sillier adjectives around. I mean, I'm anti-war too. George W. Bush is anti-war. War sucks. But sometimes it's necessary.

See? Useless adjective. And if you're against all wars on principle, then you're a dope.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies