Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:55:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Clinton and Sanders agree to CNN Brooklyn debate on April 14  (Read 3454 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2016, 10:05:53 AM »

I don't know why the first thing you felt the need to do was rattle off a bunch of external reasons when I was specifically talking about internal reasons.

He isn't perfect. His message isn't perfect. His platform isn't perfect. There are issues with all of those things that compounds his bid for the nomination, in addition to what you said. You don't need to jump into Bernie defense mode at the first whiff of criticism.

God. Now we have another jfern.

No1 is perfect.

Jfern has shown more intelligence here & probably is a better person than what you will ever be

I have to LOL at this so hard, you don't even know Virginia yet you feel the need to insult her?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »

I don't know why the first thing you felt the need to do was rattle off a bunch of external reasons when I was specifically talking about internal reasons.

He isn't perfect. His message isn't perfect. His platform isn't perfect. There are issues with all of those things that compounds his bid for the nomination, in addition to what you said. You don't need to jump into Bernie defense mode at the first whiff of criticism.

God. Now we have another jfern.

No1 is perfect.

Jfern has shown more intelligence here & probably is a better person than what you will ever be

I have to LOL at this so hard, you don't even know Virginia yet you feel the need to insult her?

Shadows has insult tourettes.  It just randomly happens, he can't control it
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2016, 06:50:33 PM »

They've agreed to debate on April 14:

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/04/04/cnn-to-host-democratic-presidential-primary-debate-in-brooklyn-on-thursday-april-14/
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2016, 06:57:58 PM »

Good, that's settled, at least for the two candidates. Of course, those calling Sanders a coward and a fraud will now have to resort to calling him weak and easily manipulated.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2016, 07:03:07 PM »

Good, that's settled, at least for the two candidates. Of course, those calling Sanders a coward and a fraud will now have to resort to calling him weak and easily manipulated.
I'm very pleased by the outcome.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2016, 07:04:31 PM »

Debate tobe on CNN & NY1.  

Sanders had previously planned and received a permit for a rally at Washington Square Park on the 14th (which is why he turned that date down)  De Blasio said he would work to get a permit for a Sanders rally for another day.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2016, 07:09:07 PM »

Finally!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2016, 07:14:01 PM »

Great.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:11 PM »

I wonder when they'll have that Washington Square Park rally now, I'd like to go to that one.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2016, 09:14:46 PM »

Happy they did not chose ABC - I mean Clinton wanted George to moderate who worked for Clinton & donated many 1000's of $ to her foundation. I am okay with Wolf!

The 14th is a bummer - Big loss for Sanders as he had that Manhattan rally - I don't know if he will get a permit! These are the perks of being a front-runner - Clinton gets to have a big say in the days putting the other person in risk
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2016, 09:21:10 PM »

It looks like Sanders might have been able to reschedule his NY rally to the 13th. This was obviously one massive conspiracy where Sanders told Clinton he was having a rally that day to get her to suggest the 14th, knowing he could then move his rally to the 13th and accept her offer of the 14th.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies