Opinion of jfern
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:26:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of jfern
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Opinion of jfern
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Opinion of jfern  (Read 2516 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:39:41 PM »

This doesn't appear to have been asked in six years.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:50:15 PM »

The funny thing to me is that I don't even know what this guy is truly like. All he does here is shill for Bernie. At least 90% of what he posts is pro-Bernie or anti-Clinton. He never passes up an opportunity to bash Clinton and has no desire to engage in meaningful, objective discussions. He literally acts like a spokesman for the Sanders campaign, because he tries to spin everything that could possibly be negative about Bernie and aggressively pushes anything remotely positive.

It makes me wonder what exactly he gets out of posting on this forum if all he intends to do is be a shill. He would be more at home on /r/SandersForPresident, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a highly active poster on that sub.

I don't really like to rip on people, but people who contribute nothing but propaganda bother the hell out of me. He might as well be a robot programmed by delusional ultra-liberal Bernie supporters.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 02:00:25 PM »

The funny thing to me is that I don't even know what this guy is truly like. All he does here is shill for Bernie. At least 90% of what he posts is pro-Bernie or anti-Clinton. He never passes up an opportunity to bash Clinton and has no desire to engage in meaningful, objective discussions. He literally acts like a spokesman for the Sanders campaign, because he tries to spin everything that could possibly be negative about Bernie and aggressively pushes anything remotely positive.

It makes me wonder what exactly he gets out of posting on this forum if all he intends to do is be a shill. He would be more at home on /r/SandersForPresident, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a highly active poster on that sub.

I don't really like to rip on people, but people who contribute nothing but propaganda bother the hell out of me. He might as well be a robot programmed by delusional ultra-liberal Bernie supporters.

He's always been this intense.  You should have seen him during the Bush administration!

Nobody really knows anything about him because he has never, to my knowledge, shared so much as a personal anecdote or engaged in friendly off-topic conversation, and it's been well over a decade.  It's all serious politics, all the time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 02:19:33 PM »

He's always been this intense.  You should have seen him during the Bush administration!

I came here in 2009 so I can only remember him repeating for years that Obama is a moderate hero.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 02:51:29 PM »

HP.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »

Bernie has been fighting for civil rights for over fifty years. Hillary supported and endorsed unfair trade deals.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 03:13:41 PM »

The best of the Bernie hacks.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 05:22:27 PM »

Seems like a decent enough poster aside from the Bernie hackery.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 05:32:08 PM »

Not nearly as bad as a hack as he is made out to be. In fact, his pro-Sanders posts are usually well argued.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 05:32:48 PM »

A special snowflake
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 05:45:51 PM »

Annoying.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 05:46:36 PM »

A giant massive mega big hack but still not as bad as Landslide Lyndon. Still not great though.

Since Lyndon is going full insane now, true, but the bar is set very low.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 06:48:14 PM »

I don't think he's the worst Sanders hack. But he is still annoying.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 08:16:04 PM »

HP. An obnoxious hack who does little but attack and demean people who don't support his hero. There are a lot of Sanders supporters on here who seem reasonable and who make salient points that help me understand why they support their candidate rather than Hillary Clinton. I disagree with them - I support Clinton and did in 2008 - but I understand them and respect them.

Jfern, on the other hand, is the first poster I've ever put on ignore. I just don't have the energy to read his posts anymore.

I'm debating putting Landslide Lyndon on ignore, too. Would help with my blood pressure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 06:01:26 AM »

His ant-Obama rants are awesome.   
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 12:32:27 PM »

Nobody really knows anything about him because he has never, to my knowledge, shared so much as a personal anecdote or engaged in friendly off-topic conversation, and it's been well over a decade.  It's all serious politics, all the time.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 07:30:31 PM »

Has he made a single quality post in all the years he's been here?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 10:59:46 PM »

I still kind of like him.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »

The best hack besides IceSpear.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 07:51:17 PM »

write-in: the statistical significance of a coin landing on its head 995 times out of a thousand
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 12:57:02 AM »

Has he made a single quality post in all the years he's been here?

Quite a few actually. a better ratio than some posters <ahem>

that said, his posting history this entire year has been ridiculous.
The Last Northerner

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 04:18:36 AM »

Mega FF.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 07:47:55 AM »

I vote HP but deep down inside, I feel sorry for him. The guy needs help: his hatred of Hillary cannot be healthy. I think he hates her more than Republicans do, and that's telling in of itself. He turns every thread into a Hillary bashing session, even on topics that have nothing to do with her, which just reinforces his status as a troll. I get that he's bitter that he lost and that it's taking him longer to come around (I was the same way in 2008 and I, too, thought about voting for McCain, but once he picked you-know-who *cue the PATENT MISOGYNIST SEXIST! charge from Seriously?* I swallowed my pride and voted for Obama. In my defense, McCain was much more of a moderate Republican and not the clown that Trump is.) Isn't jfern still on the fence with whether he's going to vote for Trump out of spite; that is, if he doesn't throw his vote away for Jill Stein? Tuesday may not be a good day for him when he has to watch Bernie endorse the corrupt evil neoliberal warmongering neoconservative corporatist militartistic plutocratic harpy hawk hag.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 07:48:41 AM »

Honestly, he's denying it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he votes for Trump.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »

If Sanders had actually won the primary, and beaten Trump in the general election, would Jfern have stuck with him throughout his presidency, or would J have been unable to handle a candidate he likes being in power?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies