Sanders supporters protest CNN over media bias
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:54:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders supporters protest CNN over media bias
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sanders supporters protest CNN over media bias  (Read 2080 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 01:52:19 AM »

Most Americans see CNNs bias,  so far I see this protest getting much more positive reception then negative.

You know that the voices in your head don't count, right?
Desroko
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2016, 01:58:14 AM »

Do you even watch CNN? There is literally no bias, genius. You have absolutely no clue on anything. We all know you don't watch it enough to understand what you are saying, and even if you had the option to, your backwards selection bias wouldn't allow you to watch something that didn't validate your uninformed views 24/7. You are literally no better than a Fox News propagandised tool.

Most Americans would be laughing at how obsurd this post is.

Most Americans may not be very smart at all (abolish democracy!), but boy, I bet they know how to spell a basic two syllable word like absurd.

Well yes typing on my phone I do sometimes get random words spelt wrong. Nice try to change the subject however. Most Americans see CNNs bias,  so far I see this protest getting much more positive reception then negative.

Step outside the bubble. The mouth breathers on reddit don't even represent the average Sanders voter, let alone America.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2016, 02:01:12 AM »

Do you even watch CNN? There is literally no bias, genius. You have absolutely no clue on anything. We all know you don't watch it enough to understand what you are saying, and even if you had the option to, your backwards selection bias wouldn't allow you to watch something that didn't validate your uninformed views 24/7. You are literally no better than a Fox News propagandised tool.

Most Americans would be laughing at how obsurd this post is.

Most Americans may not be very smart at all (abolish democracy!), but boy, I bet they know how to spell a basic two syllable word like absurd.

Well yes typing on my phone I do sometimes get random words spelt wrong. Nice try to change the subject however. Most Americans see CNNs bias,  so far I see this protest getting much more positive reception then negative.

Step outside the bubble. The mouth breathers on reddit don't even represent the average Sanders voter, let alone America.

The slice of Americans who actually trust CNN and the mainstream media are vanishingly small on both sides of the political aisle, although admittedly much larger on one side because they're still going to ratify the choice made by their masters.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2016, 04:38:31 AM »

Most Americans see CNNs bias,  so far I see this protest getting much more positive reception then negative.

You know that the voices in your head don't count, right?

If you did some research you would realize that well over majority of Americans do not trust CNN. I suspect you will stay inside your Greece bubble.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2016, 04:49:43 AM »

Sad that ProgressiveCanadian is attacking the Anerican people's beloved news resource. Sad
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2016, 05:42:31 AM »

Bernie supporters are so delusional it is sad.

Very.

LOL at the Sandernistas thinking the media loves Hillary. Did you all not have TVs during the 2008 primary?

Agree with the poster who said that the Bernie supporters need to stop turning every little minor thing into a controversy and coming up with stupid hashtags on Twitter about it, but they won't. They need these faux, nonexistent controversies to recruit people to their "revolution."

It's funny how candidates who speak about revolutions never can get the people to buy into the whole notion of a revolution.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2016, 06:30:42 AM »

CNN have a massive problem with impartiality.

I find it the most useless news network because of its need to entertain.

Its called 'infotainment' and everything they publish maintains a really unrealistic bent.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2016, 08:05:31 AM »

I've tuned them out a while over this.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »

LOL at the Sandernistas thinking the media loves Hillary. Did you all not have TVs during the 2008 primary?

I'd imagine many of them were still watching Spongebob then.

Stuff like this is extremely pathetic and cringeworthy. Some people need to get a life and realize they're doing more harm than good to their cause.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 01:25:35 AM »

Wait I though the media where two left wing!

I feel like I say this 100 times, but you want evidence of pro-Hillary bias in the media look at 2008. Remember how bias they were towards her, and how they crushed the pesky first term senator? Oh wait
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2016, 01:27:31 AM »

My friend, we don't agree on everything, but this was amazing. Amen, my brother!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies