Clinton, a Russian favorite (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:35:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton, a Russian favorite (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton, a Russian favorite  (Read 2484 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:01:09 AM »

As a Russian citizen I whole-heartedly support Mrs. Clinton. She has been a laughing stock in my country since 2009 when she demonstrated the so-called "reset button" with erroneous Russian translation. It turned out the State Department under her management lacked a single competent translator who could look the word up in a dictionary. One of her greatest achievements  was murder of US ambassador to Lybia together with some other American diplomats in 2012 .  Wikipedia states that "it was the first U.S. Ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979." So mrs Clinton  outperformed a dozen of other State Secretaries. A decent and responsible person in that situation should have resigned; Clinton never did. Investigation of email scandal has been suspended but allegations against Clinton are sure to be correct, her personal  qualities taken into account. Stupidity, incompetence, and irresponsibility are good qualities for mrs. Clinton to make the weakest US president. The weaker is the USA, the better it is for the rest of the world. That is why I support Clinton and wish her every success in the election campaign.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:02:56 AM »
« Edited: April 06, 2016, 10:06:28 AM by egalitt »

I strongly rely on such persons as wifikitten to make a proper chioce at looming election. They bave so much in common with Mrs. Clinton.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »

Vosem, дурик,  Ирак завоевало ИГИЛ. Ты, случаем,  не представитель госдепа? Такие же поразительные познания, как у псаки.

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 10:26:34 AM »

Vox populi, are you a communist? It was their habit to begin all statements with "we all...".  "We, together with all progressive humanity stand against ploys of American imperialists". If you were a little bit smarter than your Clinton idol  you could have found my personal information in my profile. And on the net
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 10:34:48 AM »

Lief, dear, thank you for the demonstration of American democratic values! Of course, Russians are not allowed to share such an esteemed company of wise pundits. The same goes to all Orthodox Christians, Australian aborigines,  and other undedeveloped nations. The moderators should have made a better job. I hope you have filed a report.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 10:45:46 AM »

Vosem, дурик,  Ирак завоевало ИГИЛ. Ты, случаем,  не представитель госдепа? Такие же поразительные познания, как у псаки.

ИГИЛ, ты, Vosem, прав, смог завоевать больше территорию в Ираке чем Америка -- ещё один пример сильней державы чем Америка!
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 10:53:22 AM »

Vox populi, I followed your link to find out that you are badly mistaken about all Russians supporting putin. Nether i nor my relatives and acquaintances support him. Actually I have never met a single person here who supports him.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 11:02:24 AM »
« Edited: April 06, 2016, 11:28:49 AM by egalitt »

Vosem, чего ж ты тупишь? Наш останется после смерти: его давно клонировали. Клону уже 10 лет, через десяток лет возьмет власть. И он далеко не дурак.  Зачем же так недооценивать путина. Вы опять грубо ошиблись. И это вас погубит в вашей гребаной америке. Слишком мните о себе, слишком презираете и недооцениваете других. Реально, признак глупости. А если клинтон придет к власти, уж совсем немного останется.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 11:44:58 AM »

Is this a false flag FSB operation, aimed at destroying Clinton's credibility on the internet?
Kalwejt, you'r demonstrating the typical naive american feature to look for FSB schemes in a situation that seems unusual. If were a little bit smarter than Clinton woman you could have found my personal information in my profile and on the net.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 12:21:59 PM »

Hey, stranger, haven't you read previous posts? My personal info is in my profile. Judt read it.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 12:29:11 PM »

Ты говоришь об амерканских лидерах которые должны уйти в отставку, когда лидер твоей страны
Virginia,  этот форум вообще-то о выборах в США, и я высказал свое личное мнение. С чего ради мне плакать? Это уж вам нужно плакать и рыдать,  один кандидат в президенты хуже другого, несут откровенную чушь, врут в глаза и тупят. Путина в чем чем,  а в тупости не упрекнешь.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 12:59:31 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2016, 01:01:43 PM by egalitt »

Actually all candidates are nonentities,  trash. Clinton is incompetent and a liar; Trump is a competent liar; Sanders is a childish wreck; Cruz is a pretty brute. Disgraceful campain illustrating and demonstrating America's decline to the world.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 01:05:47 PM »

Sure, post in English,  learn it, study it,  master it,  get a good command of it.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »

Actually all candidates are nonentities,  trash. Clinton is incompetent and a liar; Trump is a competent liar; Sanders is a childish wreck; Cruz is a pretty brute. Disgraceful campain illustrating and demonstrating America's decline to the world.
и кто считает трампа серьёзным? Вы хоть предыдущие комментарии читайте, прежде чем что-то писать. Не тупите.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 01:36:52 PM »

Virginia : <your argument here is garbage >

The fact that American ambassador to Lybia was murdered and the embassy burnt is garbage? You are lucky to take such facts so easy. Last time Russian ambassador to a foreign country was murdered was in 1829. It was Griboedov in Iran. And Iran's Shah had to pay much for it.  In your country the person responsible for the abassador's murder hasn't been punished at all, moreover she runs for a president.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 01:43:46 PM »

ag:<Just a quick inquiry. Is the rate >

ag, just a quick inquiry. Is your IQ rate still 20? Or you have raised to 20.5? And still unable to read users' profiles.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 01:51:57 PM »

Virginia, you'd better use English, your Russian is incomprehesible.
And where is the notorious Dave. I hope he had idetified my ip address and I permit him to reveal my whereabouts.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 01:56:27 PM »

By by, folks.  It's 2 a. m. here, I go to bed.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 08:01:26 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2016, 08:17:32 PM by egalitt »

Hi folks,  it's 8 a.m. and I am back. This is my final post. I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to all contributors. You have displayed all qualities typical of the contemporary Americans: utter ignorance, outright narrow-mindness, profound light-mindness, complete intellectual helplessness,  and deep addiction to democratic values. Noone was able to create a single sound message in response to my allegations. The only thing you were capable to do was to reproduce hackneyed trivial statements about Russians being KGB spies and alcholics.  You are sure to deserve anyone in the trash line of presidential  candidates.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies