Clinton, a Russian favorite (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:05:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton, a Russian favorite (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton, a Russian favorite  (Read 2454 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: April 06, 2016, 01:33:56 PM »

As a Russian citizen I whole-heartedly support Mrs. Clinton. She has been a laughing stock in my country since 2009 when she demonstrated the so-called "reset button" with erroneous Russian translation. It turned out the State Department under her management lacked a single competent translator who could look the word up in a dictionary. One of her greatest achievements  was murder of US ambassador to Lybia together with some other American diplomats in 2012 .  Wikipedia states that "it was the first U.S. Ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979." So mrs Clinton  outperformed a dozen of other State Secretaries. A decent and responsible person in that situation should have resigned; Clinton never did. Investigation of email scandal has been suspended but allegations against Clinton are sure to be correct, her personal  qualities taken into account. Stupidity, incompetence, and irresponsibility are good qualities for mrs. Clinton to make the weakest US president. The weaker is the USA, the better it is for the rest of the world. That is why I support Clinton and wish her every success in the election campaign.

Just a quick inquiry. Is the rate still 11rbls per post, or have you got a raise? Do they pay extra for writing in a foreign language?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 01:38:12 PM »

I have not realized that Russian is so well understood here Smiley This almost sounds like being in an obscure provincial US art museum: you can almost count on a good fifth of the patrons to speak the language Smiley

Anyway, letīs stick with English. And, preferably, letīs ignore idiots.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 03:14:23 PM »

I have not realized that Russian is so well understood here Smiley This almost sounds like being in an obscure provincial US art museum: you can almost count on a good fifth of the patrons to speak the language Smiley

Anyway, letīs stick with English. And, preferably, letīs ignore idiots.

As far as I know, there are only a handful of people here that speak and/or understand Russian. I only responded in kind because I didn't want him to misinterpret my responses. I don't think that ended up making a difference Roll Eyes

Probably more Russian speakers here than us Arabic speakers lol.

Most likely.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 03:22:29 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2016, 03:29:07 PM by ag »

ag:<Just a quick inquiry. Is the rate >

ag, just a quick inquiry. Is your IQ rate still 20? Or you have raised to 20.5? And still unable to read users' profiles.

А я цыпленка ем табака,
Я конъячку принял пол кило...

Sorry, not fluent in Khakas. Though I used to know a prosecutor from thereabouts many years back and a friend of mine, apparently (this is pure hearsay - he never confirmed this to me, but I do not find it improbable), once helped to steal the regional budget for a few months. Is the syphilis epidemic still as bad as it used to be?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 03:26:28 PM »

By by, folks.  It's 2 a. m. here, I go to bed.

Thank you for sharing this fascinating information with us. This may be the most coherent post you've made so far.

I didn't know he was capable of that, the KGB must be proud.

I mean, if he is really from Abakan, it is a wonder he can write anything using Latin characters. It is one of the most god-forsaken hellholes north of Khartoum. Frankly, I am marginally surprised he would be sober enough to write anything in any language: most males there are alcoholic wrecks by the age of 25 at the latest.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 03:29:43 PM »

By by, folks.  It's 2 a. m. here, I go to bed.

Thank you for sharing this fascinating information with us. This may be the most coherent post you've made so far.

I didn't know he was capable of that, the KGB must be proud.

I mean, if he is really from Abakan, it is a wonder he can write anything using Latin characters. It is one of the most god-forsaken hellholes north of Khartoum. Frankly, I am marginally surprised he would be sober enough to write anything in any language: most males there are alcoholic wrecks by the age of 25 at the latest.

No wonder why the mortality rate in Russia is high...

Nobody ever has claimed this to be a big puzzle.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 12:16:23 AM »

Hi folks,  it's 8 a.m. and I am back. This is my final post. I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to all contributors. You have displayed all qualities typical of the contemporary Americans: utter ignorance, outright narrow-mindness, profound light-mindness, complete intellectual helplessness,  and deep addiction to democratic values. Noone was able to create a single sound message. You are sure to deserve anyone in the trash line of presidential  candidates.

Когда опохмелитесь, постарайтесь, в порядке эксперимента, не пить горькую хотя бы пару часов подряд. Тогда (в других местах) к Вам, может быть, отнесутся серьезней Smiley

С приветом из Мексики Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies