1 in 4 Sanders Supporters Won't Back Hillary in November
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:34:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  1 in 4 Sanders Supporters Won't Back Hillary in November
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: 1 in 4 Sanders Supporters Won't Back Hillary in November  (Read 2662 times)
Reginald
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »

Just wait until Sanders goes away and the Democrats actually turn their attention to all the flaws of Trump/Cruz.

Anyway, every national poll I've seen over the past month has Clinton winning about 85-90% of Democrats. If this turns out to be true, this is disproportionately coming from Independents who are supporting Sanders. Surprise, surprise.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2016, 12:31:31 PM »

lol junk poll
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2016, 12:35:58 PM »

This is actually the honest-to-god opinion of EVERY SINGLE Berniebro I've spoken with.  Either this, or "I'm voting for Trump because at least he'll blow the whole thing up and we can have a revolution."

You have to remember that the vast majority of Sanders supporters are well-off white people. So they can afford to vote for Trump and not feel the effects of his presidency.

White Sanders/Trump/Cruz supporters: We're so angry!  The system is run by a bunch of elites who have rigged everything against us!

People of color: Oh, really?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2016, 12:45:17 PM »

This is actually the honest-to-god opinion of EVERY SINGLE Berniebro I've spoken with.  Either this, or "I'm voting for Trump because at least he'll blow the whole thing up and we can have a revolution."

You have to remember that the vast majority of Sanders supporters are well-off white people. So they can afford to vote for Trump and not feel the effects of his presidency.

White Sanders/Trump/Cruz supporters: We're so angry!  The system is run by a bunch of elites who have rigged everything against us!

People of color: Oh, really?

Yeah, one big takeaway from this election is how entitled and out of touch some people are.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »

Whatever the limitations of this poll, it is now a given that when Hillary wins the nomination, she must and will pick a progressive as her running-mate if she is to have any hope of reuniting the party -no moderate white males need apply this time.  
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »

Whatever the limitations of this poll, it is now a given that when Hillary wins the nomination, she must and will pick a progressive as her running-mate if she is to have any hope of reuniting the party -no moderate white males need apply this time.  

Oh yeah, clearly Bernie supporters are all about electing a moderate hero as long as they aren't a white male.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2016, 06:52:14 PM »

Interesting theory.  What does the exit polling suggest wrt how high-income earners are voting in the Democratic primaries?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2016, 06:56:43 PM »

Interesting theory.  What does the exit polling suggest wrt how high-income earners are voting in the Democratic primaries?

Well, I don't know about exit polls but I'm pretty sure Susan Sarandon has little to lose with a president TRUMP.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2016, 09:34:45 PM »

Well, I don't know about exit polls but I'm pretty sure Susan Sarandon has little to lose with a president TRUMP.

You... you do know that wasn't the real quote, right?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies