Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers  (Read 8588 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2016, 11:18:44 PM »

Sure and I agree often times concern for Black on Black crime is used as a distraction. Two things though:

1) The protesters in this instance were not talking about a police shooting. They were talking about a crime bill. Bill Clinton was not changing the subject. He was addressing it directly.

2) Seriously, a lot of activists are now denying Black on Black violence is a problem at all. They insist it's made up by Fox News and White supremacist power structure. They say "most crimes are intra-racial, regardless of race" Which as I pointed out above, ignores the fact that intra-racial Black violence happens way way more than intra-racial White violence,  even before you take into consideration proportionality, and then it's mind blowingly out of control.

Yes, and one other thing: if a Republican had made the exact same comments that Bill Clinton made, don't you think the screams about the racist right would be deafening by now? Yes, President Clinton was talking specifically about a crime bill, but if someone from the GOP tried to do the same, it simply wouldn't be allowed. So much for political discourse, I suppose...

Actually no. I think the idea that criminals should be punished for criminal behavior is not really as controversial as BLM/SJWs make it seem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies