Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:10:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers  (Read 8529 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 05:14:19 PM »

Isn't it funny that a bunch of white guys are explaining to Invisible Obama why he should be enraged with Clinton's comments?

Isn't it funny that a 40 something white guy from Greece spends his life spamming an obscure internet forum with angry rants about a presidential primary in a country on the other side of the world?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 05:16:18 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2016, 05:19:45 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

It's not like he isn't telling the truth. At least he didn't tell anyone to "go lynch yourselfs" like a Sanders supporter did around here. If you want actual racism, look at reddit in the Sanders group.

This is desperation at it's worse. Just stop it.

Some Sanders' supporters on reddit v. former President of the United States.

Guess who's got bigger audience?

I'm not talking about in terms of who has the bigger audience, I'm talking about the hypocrisy of Sanders supporters who cry racism when it's convenient, yet are not beneath using racism when it suits them.

Jesus Christ is this what we are going to do? Call supporters of one candidate in the DEMOCRATIC party racists?! Yes I'm sure Sander's support of unity and world peace just brings out those racists huh?

"I'm a liberal, so I can't be _____"

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/muslim-woman-attacked-at-indiana-cafe-by-drunken-bernie-sanders-supporter-yelling-white-power/

Also, I've yet to hear a message of unity or world peace, especially the latter in any sense. Leftists hear what they want to hear when they join the cult to look cool to their friends of course. All I hear is overthrow the bankers even though they are the thing making the whole economy run well.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 05:20:55 PM »

Are we really comparing the actions of a random Sanders supporter, totally unaffiliated with his campaign, to Hillary Clinton's husband who was giving a speech at one of her rallies?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 05:23:45 PM »

Isn't it funny that a bunch of white guys are explaining to Invisible Obama why he should be enraged with Clinton's comments?

Isn't it funny that a 40 something white guy from Greece spends his life spamming an obscure internet forum with angry rants about a presidential primary in a country on the other side of the world?

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2016, 05:30:31 PM »

He said specifically that the 'two protesters' present were defending them, and they were tbh. I don't see why increasing the number of police officers by 100,000,  increasing jail sentences for drug dealers or giving $1.6 billion to help defend women from domestic abuse is bad? Sure they're were crap aspects of the bill, but if the Democrats can't understand why people are/were actually concerned about crime then what's the point in trying?
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 05:35:26 PM »

and yet talks about how I'm not even in the country. At least with me i'm 5 minutes away from the border Tongue
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »

This wouldn't be the first time with Bill.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2016, 05:36:45 PM »

Are we really comparing the actions of a random Sanders supporter, totally unaffiliated with his campaign, to Hillary Clinton's husband who was giving a speech at one of her rallies?

You missed that point, completely. I'm talking about people like the OP posting as if they are so offended by racism, yet are always silent over the sort of racism that exist among their own group. It's selective outrage.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2016, 05:38:26 PM »

and yet talks about how I'm not even in the country. At least with me i'm 5 minutes away from the border Tongue

Oh gawsh! OH GAWSH!! WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL IMMEDIATELY! THEY ARE SENDING THEIR WORST PEOPLE OVER!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2016, 05:39:47 PM »

You missed that point, completely. I'm talking about people like the OP posting as if they are so offended by racism, yet are always silent over the sort of racism that exist among their own group. It's selective outrage.

What racism are you talking about?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2016, 05:40:12 PM »

But more to the point, Bill Clinton is absolutely right. Most of the shootings that occur in black neighborhoods in big cities are committed by blacks, yet Black Lives Matter seems to focus mostly on police shootings. If not for the crime bill there would be even more crime in black neighborhoods. There were black members of Congress who voted for that bill, because it really was necessary.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2016, 05:40:58 PM »

But more to the point, Bill Clinton is absolutely right. Most of the shootings that occur in black neighborhoods in big cities are committed by blacks, yet Black Lives Matter seems to focus mostly on police shootings. If not for the crime bill there would be even more crime in black neighborhoods. There were black members of Congress who voted for that bill, because it really was necessary.

Banning leaded gasoline is what actually reduced crime.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2016, 05:41:52 PM »

Bill confirms that he is in reality a tame dixiecrat.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2016, 05:43:16 PM »

And he didn't in 2008?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2016, 05:45:05 PM »

And he didn't in 2008?

Hillary supporters are pretending everything changed since 2008.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2016, 05:56:33 PM »

Imma laugh if somehow she lost NY because of this, but alas she will crush Bernie still.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2016, 05:56:58 PM »

Is anyone surprised? The Clintons ran a viciously racist campaign in 2008. They don't care about black lives at all.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »

Is anyone surprised? The Clintons ran a viciously racist campaign in 2008. They don't care about black lives at all.

And it's kind of ironic how 60-80% of AA's are going for Hillary.
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2016, 05:59:52 PM »

funny thread.

Of course, Bill is right and he has courage to say that before crazy guys.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2016, 06:02:15 PM »

How about saying they don't like murderers and drug dealers? That doesn't say people of certain skin color. Unless....unless....you're...(gasp)....picturing black people whenever you hear the word drug dealer. That would be horrible. You'd be a terrible racist bigot for doing such an awful emotional thing.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2016, 06:07:38 PM »

“I’ll tell you another story about a place where black lives matter: Africa.”
- Bill Clinton

“You are defending the people who killed the lives you say matter. Tell the truth.”
- Bill Clinton

“Hillary spent her time trying to get healthcare for poor kids—and who were they? Their lives matter.”
- Bill Clinton

“I don’t know how you would characterize the gang leaders who got 13-year-old kids hopped up on crack and sent them out into the street to murder other African American children. Maybe you thought they were good citizens—she didn’t.”
- Bill Clinton

Jesus Christ. What are the odds we don't see Bill on the campaign trail again during the primary?
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2016, 06:07:49 PM »

You know what's funnier than this thread.  How much you guys are blowing it out of the water.  No one is talking about this.  First you used a clickbait headline, which is wrong.  Get over yourselves and stop aguring over the internet and get lives.  Does nothing exept make you look like fools.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2016, 06:08:51 PM »

You know what's funnier than this thread.  How much you guys are blowing it out of the water.  No one is talking about this.  First you used a clickbait headline, which is wrong.  Get over yourselves and stop aguring over the internet and get lives.  Does nothing exept make you look like fools.

To be fair, this happened like 2-3 hours ago. Give it a bit of time: I imagine it'll be popping by tomorrow.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2016, 06:11:20 PM »

To be fair, this happened like 2-3 hours ago. Give it a bit of time: I imagine it'll be popping by tomorrow.
True, but people still need to just step back and realize they are aguring over the internet, and they are not going to change anyone's mind.  All it does is make everyone look like a idot.  Those who missrepresnt it as hacks, and the ones completly defending it as tone deaf.  Learn to take it and get over it.  You don't have to respond to every single thing that happens.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies