Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:07:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bill Clinton: BLM is defending murderers and drug dealers  (Read 8605 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: April 07, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »

I don't understand what this means. Well, I do, but this is an incredibly idiotic way of saying it.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:16:18 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2016, 05:19:45 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

It's not like he isn't telling the truth. At least he didn't tell anyone to "go lynch yourselfs" like a Sanders supporter did around here. If you want actual racism, look at reddit in the Sanders group.

This is desperation at it's worse. Just stop it.

Some Sanders' supporters on reddit v. former President of the United States.

Guess who's got bigger audience?

I'm not talking about in terms of who has the bigger audience, I'm talking about the hypocrisy of Sanders supporters who cry racism when it's convenient, yet are not beneath using racism when it suits them.

Jesus Christ is this what we are going to do? Call supporters of one candidate in the DEMOCRATIC party racists?! Yes I'm sure Sander's support of unity and world peace just brings out those racists huh?

"I'm a liberal, so I can't be _____"

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/muslim-woman-attacked-at-indiana-cafe-by-drunken-bernie-sanders-supporter-yelling-white-power/

Also, I've yet to hear a message of unity or world peace, especially the latter in any sense. Leftists hear what they want to hear when they join the cult to look cool to their friends of course. All I hear is overthrow the bankers even though they are the thing making the whole economy run well.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 05:38:26 PM »

Isn't it funny that a bunch of white guys are explaining to Invisible Obama why he should be enraged with Clinton's comments?

Isn't it funny that a 40 something white guy from Greece spends his life spamming an obscure internet forum with angry rants about a presidential primary in a country on the other side of the world?

and yet talks about how I'm not even in the country. At least with me i'm 5 minutes away from the border Tongue

Oh gawsh! OH GAWSH!! WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL IMMEDIATELY! THEY ARE SENDING THEIR WORST PEOPLE OVER!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies