Opinion of women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:41:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ??
FP

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Opinion of women  (Read 3843 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: April 08, 2016, 11:43:25 AM »

HP
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 04:39:06 PM »

I think it's very obviously clear that this woman has the right idea: http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 05:14:50 PM »

Here's a better idea: figure out how to make a human embryo out of two female DNA branches, then sterilize all men. It wouldn't be pretty, but it would eliminate the problem for good within the span of a lifetime. Tongue It's certainly better than keeping us around as second-class citizens.

See now you're thinking! We need more people like you on the ground tackling this issue. Science is bringing the reality of an all-woman society closer and closer by the day Cheesy
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 07:10:11 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2016, 07:12:42 PM by Virginia »

I get that it's a joke, Virginia...but it's so offensive to groups that have been put on reservations or suffered through a genocide.

You can say, for example, it was men who put the Indians on reservations...but you're happily living on their land, giggling about taking their men away.

Oh, yeah, ...joke. Yeah..

But in all seriousness, I could see this being in poor taste to select groups of people, but there is no malevolence on my part. For what it's worth, jokes from me about forced sterilization/genocide/reservations are pretty scarce.

Tbh, I just wanted to post the most absurd thing I've seen so far this year in a thread I find equally as silly (no offense Tony Tongue)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 07:55:27 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2016, 07:57:42 PM by Virginia »

Uh, you know I wasn't exactly being serious either, right? Tongue I mean, I maintain that my idea is better than "Femitheist"'s (rofl), but that's not saying much.

Of course. This is the kind of thread that either starts out trolling or ends trolling. I felt obligated to contribute.

Actually come to think of it, I should have posted the femitheist in the Opinion of men's thread. Stupid brain!

Edit: Hey wait a minute. I thought you made this thread. Oh god I'm dumb. That's why I said no offense. Damn it brain! Scrap the 90% reduction of men plan, women are too dumb to put in charge.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 12:30:26 PM »

OK if a man stripped me, spanked me, whipped me, poured candle wax on me and then made me suck and lick his feet, that'd be a horrifying and traumatic experience.

But when a woman does that...oh YEAH.

What about a really sturdy, big-boned butch?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies