YaPP 06/05/05: RESULTS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:37:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  YaPP 06/05/05: RESULTS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: YaPP 06/05/05: RESULTS  (Read 1791 times)
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2005, 12:47:44 AM »

Senator Spade: highest approval rating of any senator! If that isn't an argument for reelection, I don't know what is.

He'll still likely lose, which is extremely disappointing.
How do you figure he'll lose?

Strong ACA base in the Southeast which favors Ben Meyers.

Ironically, I think Spade is the more conservative canidate in the race.  They're pretty close ideologically and Ben seems like a good guy, but I have to endorse Spade here.  He's a proven leader and like I said seems to be a bit more conservative.

*Writes another name on "Political Enemies" List* Just kidding Wink

Even though you don't support me, best of luck in your Senate bid Smiley

Same to you Ben (the second part Smiley)  I'd certainly support you over most other candidates here.  I happen to have a lot of respect for Spade.  It's good you're running though to keep things interesting and I'm sure you're heartened by some of the polling that's come out of your race.  Eitherway, the Southeast will be well represented.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2005, 01:22:02 AM »

I missed this poll! I definately would've given myself a 10. Cheesy

Hahaha, Keystone Phil isn't even twice as popular as me, and I'm pretty damn low!

Ha ha ha!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2005, 03:25:14 PM »

I found a pretty good way to make an “overall score” with this poll for the Presidential Candidates.  Each candidate gets points by multiplying the number of votes by how those voters rated them; for example, say Phil has 7 votes for a “1” rating, then he’d get 7 points, but where he also has 3 votes for “9” rating, he gets 27 points.
So the ratings I came up with went like this:

John F. Kennedy: 228
King: 221
Harry: 217
SuperSoulty: 207
Siege: 205
Keystone Phil: 170
Jesus: 65
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2005, 01:29:41 AM »

Interesting that onlt two ticket toppers beat their proposed VPs...
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2005, 01:46:36 AM »

I found a pretty good way to make an “overall score” with this poll for the Presidential Candidates.  Each candidate gets points by multiplying the number of votes by how those voters rated them; for example, say Phil has 7 votes for a “1” rating, then he’d get 7 points, but where he also has 3 votes for “9” rating, he gets 27 points.

Did this with the VP candidates:

Ernest: 249
WMS: 243
MHS2002: 227
John Dibble: 218
Ebowed. 203
Emsworth: 194
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2005, 12:17:13 PM »

Did this with the VP candidates:

Ernest: 249
WMS: 243
MHS2002: 227
John Dibble: 218
Ebowed. 203
Emsworth: 194

Yay! I appear to be a natural VP candidate. Smiley But I have a bitter enemy out there somewhere [the '1' voter]... Angry *looks around suspiciously* Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 12:18:13 PM »

Yay! I appear to be a natural VP candidate. Smiley But I have a bitter enemy out there somewhere [the '1' voter]... Angry *looks around suspiciously* Wink

Oh, that was me in an attempt to make King/Dibble higher than everybody else. Grin
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2005, 12:19:17 PM »

Oh, that was me in an attempt to make King/Dibble higher than everybody else. Grin

Ah HA! Naughty, naughty, King... Tongue
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2005, 12:25:35 PM »

Yeah...yeah! Wink

So, who are you supporting in the Albuquerque Mayoral race? 
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »

Yeah...yeah! Wink

So, who are you supporting in the Albuquerque Mayoral race? 

Grin

Still Martin Chavez, although Brad Winter is my second choice. Definitely not Eric Griego or that other loon on the far left. And I guess the guy I know nothing about is in the center of my preferences. Smiley
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2005, 12:44:43 PM »

Still Martin Chavez, although Brad Winter is my second choice. Definitely not Eric Griego or that other loon on the far left. And I guess the guy I know nothing about is in the center of my preferences. Smiley

Didn't Griego say he was worried about WIPP trucks saying their "fumes" (same as any diesel on I-40) would kill plants and the trucks were in danger of overturning on a pothole? Tongue
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2005, 12:48:59 PM »

I got the ratings I wanted, but I never listen to polls anyway.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2005, 01:02:28 PM »

Didn't Griego say he was worried about WIPP trucks saying their "fumes" (same as any diesel on I-40) would kill plants and the trucks were in danger of overturning on a pothole? Tongue

He might have - I tend to ignore him. Cheesy I have heard he wants to put tollbooths on the primary West Side access routes, but still not build any new roads. He must be trying to go under 10% on the West Side...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies