Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:50:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’  (Read 4984 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:19:08 PM »

This clown apparently considers OH, AZ, IL & MA "the south". It's also amusing how his campaign has brushed off Clinton as winning only "red" states, when Hillary has won (by double digits, no less) OH, FL, VA, NC, IA & NV, probably the most important swing states. I mean, if the nominee is in trouble in MI & WI, they aren't going to win anyway.

Pretty Idiotic comment from you - Clinton won IL & MA by 1-2% barely. As Sanders said Clinton's huge delegate lead is due to her big victories in South.

If you are literate & not mentally challenged which you don't seem to be, you will read the questions & realize when Sanders was asked about Clinton's margin of delegates & votes showing her electable, she said those margins came due to the deep South which will go to the GOP - This is almost a fact.

This forum is getting filled with paid interns of the Clinton camp who are throwing dirt around! -  Mods have to take action to save this forum!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:24:46 PM »

This clown apparently considers OH, AZ, IL & MA "the south". It's also amusing how his campaign has brushed off Clinton as winning only "red" states, when Hillary has won (by double digits, no less) OH, FL, VA, NC, IA & NV, probably the most important swing states. I mean, if the nominee is in trouble in MI & WI, they aren't going to win anyway.

Pretty Idiotic comment from you - Clinton won IL & MA by 1-2% barely. As Sanders said Clinton's huge delegate lead is due to her big victories in South.

If you are literate & not mentally challenged which you don't seem to be, you will read the questions & realize when Sanders was asked about Clinton's margin of delegates & votes showing her electable, she said those margins came due to the deep South which will go to the GOP - This is almost a fact.

This forum is getting filled with paid interns of the Clinton camp who are throwing dirt around! -  Mods have to take action to save this forum!

The implication is that Clinton's main support is from the south, she has won primaries just as often as he has outside of the region.

I am just quoting the Interview -

Host George Stephanopoulos noted Clinton’s lead in delegates and asked the senator if he would take his fight for the nomination to the floor of the convention.

“Well, here’s what I think,” Sanders replied. “I think at the end of the day, what Democrats all over this country want to make sure is that somebody like a Donald Trump or a Ted Cruz does not end up in the White House. And I think what more and more Democrats are seeing is that Bernie Sanders is the stronger candidate.”

“She’s getting more votes,” the host pressed.

“Well, she is getting more votes. A lot of that came from the South,” Sanders parried.

If you are not mentally challenged/literate - This is self-explanatory

Sanders - I am more electable
Host - She got more votes
Sanders - A lot of those "more votes" came from the South (which will go to the GOP).

@ Mods - This is a forum for normal people - Not for paid interns of campaign to lie, throw dirt &create dis-harmony - You must take actions
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies