Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:43:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders dismisses Clinton lead: ‘A lot of that came from the South’  (Read 5002 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »

Roll Eyes
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 04:27:08 PM »

Please, spare me the faux outrage. As I mentioned if you watched the social media today a majority of Democrats and many Republicans took Sanders' comments as a slight towards African-American voters. Are they all Bernie-haters?
And this isn't the first time he and his campaign had made disparaging comments of that kind. They called southern Democrats "Confederates" for crying out loud.
Please don't ever defend your position with "BUT THE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA SAID" again.

kthx

I may start taking your advice seriously when you start showing the same sensitivity when it comes to Berniebot trolls like Shadows.

Two hacks don't make one right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies