Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:33:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them  (Read 179139 times)
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« on: April 22, 2016, 08:35:35 AM »

I would expect Trump to pick either Kasich or Rubio, I would lean Kasich.

I would expect Hillary to pick warner/Kaine or Castro, I would lean Warner/Kaine since Trump will probably be the Republican nominee.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 08:46:58 AM »

I think there is one obvious choice for Donald Trump and he needs to do whatever it takes to convince her to take the spot and that is Susana Martinez.

She literally checks all of the boxes Trump would be looking for:

- Two term governor from New Mexico (Not in the senate or house)
- Political Experience
- Mexican Hispanic
- Female and only latina governor in the US history
- From the West Coast and popular; could put Colorado in Trumps win total and put New Mexico into play.
- Help somewhat with hispanic voters
- Ruins the left's argument he is anti-hispanic and anti-woman
 - Would be a pretty new face to the general election population who doesn't follow politics as closely as many of us do
- Popular with the right

Runner ups would be in no particular order:

- Kasich
- Rubio
- Sandoval
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »

My gut says when all is said and done and the pick is announced it will be one of these two as Trumps VP choice: Martinez or Rubio. Starting to think Rubio will be the pick the more i read.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 03:45:12 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2016, 03:48:17 PM by 2016election »

Yes having probably about a 45% chance to be Vice President is career suicide for her....are you kidding me???

And if Trump wins, like he has been, she almost certainly would be the nominee following him and have been VP and governor of NM; but yeah who would want that...

Man o man some of you need a serious reality check about Trumps chances in the general along with the HUGE opportunity for someone to become Vice President of the United States.

A Hispanic woman with governor experience and than VP experience would almost certainly lead to her being president after Trump if he can get this crappy economy going over the next 8 years.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 11:03:20 AM »

Trump should pick a female - the ideal choice would be Martinez but if she doesn't want it he should chose Fallin.

- Female
- Ton of political experience
- two term governor
- time spent in the house as well

Clinton should pick Kaine

- Solid liberal
- younger
- Male
- From a state she has to win, which will probably be close against trump. Kaine may put her over the top in Virginia.

Trump / Fallin

vs.

Clinton / Kaine
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 09:43:05 AM »

Trump should really pick a woman an a minority one at that:

1. Susana Martinez - likely not interested
2. Nikki Haley - likely not interested

My most likely choice on who Trump will settle on: Fallin. Woman who is a two term governor and served a term in the house, she would bring the political background Trump said he is looking for and could help bridge the gap with some woman voters.

Complete Wild Card: Just throwing it out even though it will never happen, Condoleezza Rice.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 09:08:41 AM »

Complete wild care pick for trump as VP...

Yes shes inexperienced and new to congress but nothing Donald does would shock me. Just throwing this name out there as a long shot, very long shot, but wouldn't 100% rule it out due to her checking so many boxes that Trump may be looking for...

Mia Love

Who i think he will pick: Ms. Fallin
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »

I hope and pray he picks either Ernst or fallin.

1. Ernst
2. Fallin

Either would make me happy, the other people he seems to seriously be considering i don't think would help him in pretty much anyway. Please don't pick Christie, Gingrich, Corker, Sessions or Cotton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies