TSB- Gubernatorial Elections Coverage (LIVE!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:53:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TSB- Gubernatorial Elections Coverage (LIVE!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TSB- Gubernatorial Elections Coverage (LIVE!)  (Read 263 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 16, 2016, 12:07:19 PM »

LIVE: THE SOUTHERN GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION!

Southern Gubernatorial Election Results (70% turnout)

Speaker Haslam2020: 9 votes, 56.2%
Judicial Overlord Spiral: 7 Votes, 43.8%

Right now, we have several things to report. The Southern Gubernatorial Election is well underway, Speaker Haslam is narrowly in the lead. It seems Haslam's voting block are libertarian Federalists, as well as a few moderates. Spiral voters are more liberal, it seems. This election will likely go down to the wire, so we're not making any calls yet.

In the Pacific Gubernatorial Election we have a projection to make. Incumbent Governor Ted Bessell has been re-elected to a second term without any major opposition. Looks like the Pacific goes Federalist. Let's see what else happens tonight.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 05:59:04 PM »

Southern Judicial Overlord Spiral wins!!!

The Southern Judicial Overlord, Spiral has won in a 55-45 margin, it was a two vote difference and both candidates surely fought like hell. Us at the TSB would like to congratulate the Governor elect! Oh, Speaker Haslam is conceding! Let's tune in!

LIVE: HASLAM CONCESSION SPEECH IN KNOXVILLE, TN!

Speaker Haslam concedes.

"Hello, my friends! First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this election. Spiral, as well as our campaign worked hard, and Spiral deserved his victory. I'd like to congratulate him on it! I'd also like to say that in my remaining time in the Legislature, I hope we can work together and unite the South behind some truly great causes. Also, I'd like to address my political future. I will not de and fade into the night, I shall continue fighting for our values of liberty in the Legislature, and maybe somewhere else too, we'll see. Thank you, Love y'all!"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies