Trump gets obliterated by Cruz forces in Georgia's District Conventions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:14:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump gets obliterated by Cruz forces in Georgia's District Conventions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump gets obliterated by Cruz forces in Georgia's District Conventions  (Read 3735 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 17, 2016, 09:04:33 AM »

The system is rigged. This will cause a popular outrage among the Trump supporters and only help Trump win the required 1237 delegates the regular way and win on the first ballot.

The system is rigged against Trump, so he'll win? I think there's something wrong with part of that reasoning.

Isn't it more, just the gang bang? Trump's problem is that all the others with delegates want to stop him. That is less true of Cruz, at least with the Rubio faction. If team Rubio had Trump as the consolation prize, then it would have been Cruz that was burned.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 10:14:21 AM »

As much as I dislike Trump, this is truly disguisting.

Bullsh**t. Trump needs to be stopped and any means to do so is acceptable. Of course they are merely using the existing rules here so I don't see what the problem is.

I can't quite decide which one of us hates Trump more. What do you think?  Smiley

Oh, hi friend by the way. How's it going?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 05:09:47 PM »

As much as I dislike Trump, this is truly disguisting.

Bullsh**t. Trump needs to be stopped and any means to do so is acceptable. Of course they are merely using the existing rules here so I don't see what the problem is.

I can't quite decide which one of us hates Trump more. What do you think?  Smiley

Oh, hi friend by the way. How's it going?

Haha it has to be me. I can't imagine anyone hating him more. Smiley

I'm doing well and hope you are doing the same. Btw, I'm voting for Cruz. Who would have thought that would happen. Tongue

This election season constrains one to do really weird things. I'm voting for Hillary tomorrow. Tongue So I empathize. You're voting for an execrable man, and I voting for an execrable woman.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies