VP Biden: US Feels Overwhelming Frustration with Israeli Government (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:48:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  VP Biden: US Feels Overwhelming Frustration with Israeli Government (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VP Biden: US Feels Overwhelming Frustration with Israeli Government  (Read 1983 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 20, 2016, 07:29:16 AM »

I like how the anti-Zionist think building a house where another party doesn't approve and blowing up a bus full of people are morally equal.  Really says a lot.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 08:34:30 AM »

Why is it always the first thing anti-Zionists jump on when somebody mentions blowing up buses?  It's a horrible excuse for murder, but that's the only excuse we ever hear.  (well, we hear other excuses too, but those people are usually honest enough in their bigotry to admit it's just racism)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 08:45:04 AM »

Why is it always the first thing anti-Zionists jump on when somebody mentions blowing up buses?  It's a horrible excuse for murder, but that's the only excuse we ever hear.  (well, we hear other excuses too, but those people are usually honest enough in their bigotry to admit it's just racism)
So the Israeli State can arrest and kill Palestinians but the Palestinians cannot fight back(regardless of the morality of the way they fight back)?
Is that what I said?  Lemme check....no, I didn't even insinuate that.  WTF are you even talking about?  That was a weird turn even for a discussion on this topic.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 11:35:20 AM »

So the Israeli State can arrest and kill Palestinians but the Palestinians cannot fight back(regardless of the morality of the way they fight back)?
Is that what I said?  Lemme check....no, I didn't even insinuate that.  WTF are you even talking about?  That was a weird turn even for a discussion on this topic.
What I replied to is in bold.
Yep, no clue.  I have no idea how that's a response.  If there are some cases where someone has been illegally detained or murdered by the state, and there no doubt are, just like every other country in the world, then the response should be like every other country in the world.  Which isn't to start blowing up buses (or launching rockets at civilians, or encouraging preteens to go on stabbing sprees...I could go on and on) you might note.

I believe you're supposed to mention bulldozers or white phosphorous now.  We should get to the King David Hotel sometime around Thursday afternoon.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 03:39:17 PM »

Agreed in full.  It's not like we're going to start joining Syria, N.Korea and Iran at the UN telling the world that Israel has worst record of women's rights in the world as happened a couple of weeks ago.  (I understand nobody is shocked by anti-semitism coming from the UN)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »

petition to ban any discussion on Israel anywhere on the internet
you know, you could, this is going to sound crazy, you could just avoid going in those threads.  I know, that's a stupid idea...just throwing it out there. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies