The People's Poll: 2016 June Presidential Election (Results) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:56:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Poll: 2016 June Presidential Election (Results) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Poll: 2016 June Presidential Election (Results)  (Read 1557 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 30, 2016, 01:07:28 PM »

AS YOU CAN SEE there is a strong CANDIDATE in the race, who you all know and love, and i won't have to say who it is
We all love four of them. No offense, but one person beats Leinad and is an awful terrible HP.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 12:30:11 AM »

AS YOU CAN SEE there is a strong CANDIDATE in the race, who you all know and love, and i won't have to say who it is
We all love four of them. No offense, but one person beats Leinad and is an awful terrible HP.
That's a rather nasty thing to say, don't you think?
Mr. Vice President, I can't be 100% sure, but I believe my friend here was making a joke, and the sarcasm was simply lost in transit.
High levels of sarcasm are being detected in the Vice President's post as well. Avoid, as they can be fatal if not properly treated.

In all seriousness, I don't know Duke very well, but I like him already for his ego. It makes me feel better about mine.Wink
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 12:07:33 AM »

Don't worry, my post was in jest too, my friend. Wink

As for egos, we don't get into this game is we have small ones. If you a big one, it's best to show it off!
Hence my sarcasm detector being broken.

If that's a pick up line, no offense, but I'm way out of your league.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies