Christians: Most influential person in your faith? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:23:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Christians: Most influential person in your faith? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christians: Most influential person in your faith?  (Read 3741 times)
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« on: April 28, 2016, 04:01:01 AM »
« edited: April 28, 2016, 04:02:35 AM by Derpist »

Easily, the people I personally know.

The most brilliant, cerebral Christian I know - a guy who studied everything about the ancient theological debates and scholastic-medieval philosophers and really just knows everything about the Church - is an ex-Catholic who left because of Francis's Muslim-shilling.

The second most brilliant, influential Christian I know actually works for the Vatican now, lol.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:14:57 PM »

The most brilliant, cerebral Christian I know - a guy who studied everything about the ancient theological debates and scholastic-medieval philosophers and really just knows everything about the Church - is an ex-Catholic who left because of Francis's Muslim-shilling.

...yikes. What is he now?

Obviously some form of Eastern Orthodox - the non-cucked version of Catholicism.

My breaking point with Catholicism came when Francis compounded that with his blatant illegal & PP shilling. I am sympathetic to evangelicals who call the Pope the anti-Christ, but at the end of the day, I think I'm done with organized Christianity now.

Plus, in a world where Trump fails, we might as well convert to Islam when that window of opportunity is still open.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies