Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:53:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Let's assume Clinton never ran, and instead Warren and Bernie faced off. Would Bernie supporters still be as insufferable / delusional?
Yes

No

Slightly less, but still intolerable

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders?  (Read 1416 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: April 24, 2016, 10:13:27 PM »

I won't address the fact that not all of us are horrible. Tongue Anyway, Warren vs. Sanders would be a tough race to predict, since they'd attract a very similar contingency, and I'm not positive who Clinton's supporters would be backing (more would probably be backing Warren, just a guess.) Still, just about any long, drawn-out primary brings out the worst in both sides, and I'm pretty sure no matter who Sanders' opponent was, we'd see some awful Sanders supporters. The 2008 election was the first one I could vote in, and I can tell you, it was much nastier than this one, even though Obama and Clinton are ideologically even more similar than Sanders and Clinton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies