Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:04:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Let's assume Clinton never ran, and instead Warren and Bernie faced off. Would Bernie supporters still be as insufferable / delusional?
Yes

No

Slightly less, but still intolerable

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Would Bernie supporters still be as terrible if it was Warren vs Sanders?  (Read 1428 times)
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 25, 2016, 01:56:23 AM »

You can attack Warren for being too left-wing but you can't really attack her in any sane way as being too right-wing, and she less baggage than Hillary, so yes, she would be much, much less criticized by Sanders' supporters, though some level of illogical sexist criticism is inevitable.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:59:30 PM »

I will partially +1 Virginia in that, while there IS an immense level of corruption/elitist crony pluralism in the "Democratic Party" (and Hillary is at the epicenter of this cancerous organizational tumor that even self-styled holy rollers like Sanders and Warren are somewhat tainted by)...

...it's irritating when the r/Sanders ilk immediately explain everything as a conspiracy, like they are that Ancient Aliens guy from the history channel.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy was a Sanders supporter.

Also I hate the morons who say that they won't vote if Sanders doesn't win.  They are part of the problem.

This poll poses a difficult question to answer because a lot of the current Sanders supporters would BECOME Warren supporters, I think myself included (I think she is more intelligent and competent and would be a better President but that he is a better campaigner/leader).

Are these potential Warren supporters drawing disproportionately from the less batty side of the Sanders' base?  You tell me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies