So I went to Hillary's rally in Philly...(and her victory party!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:33:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So I went to Hillary's rally in Philly...(and her victory party!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So I went to Hillary's rally in Philly...(and her victory party!)  (Read 1071 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: April 25, 2016, 10:46:31 PM »

Wow, thanks for the invite. Don't worry about me.

Glad you had fun at least! Smiley
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 11:23:57 PM »

It wasn't a very big crowd, so that helped. I was stuck in a crap spot until some management guy shuffled a few of us lucky ones to a better vantage point.

Oh yeah, Bob Brady and Ed Rendell were there too. The whole Philly dream team, besides the indicted Chaka Fattah. The crowd loved Rendell, seemingly far more than they loved Wolf, which was interesting.

Same thing happened when I went in '14! Like exactly that, and the rally was for Wolf! Such fond memories of the native Philadelphian! (Plus Wolf can't exactly speak enthusiastically.) Snowstalker shared Rendell's gubernatorial primary map on IRC - quite the beautiful thing! What a fantastic divide!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 11:47:26 PM »

It wasn't a very big crowd, so that helped. I was stuck in a crap spot until some management guy shuffled a few of us lucky ones to a better vantage point.

Oh yeah, Bob Brady and Ed Rendell were there too. The whole Philly dream team, besides the indicted Chaka Fattah. The crowd loved Rendell, seemingly far more than they loved Wolf, which was interesting.

Same thing happened when I went in '14! Like exactly that, and the rally was for Wolf! Such fond memories of the native Philadelphian! (Plus Wolf can't exactly speak enthusiastically.) Snowstalker shared Rendell's gubernatorial primary map on IRC - quite the beautiful thing! What a fantastic divide!

Was the one you went to at City Hall as well?

And yeah, who doesn't love it when we crush the West and the sticks? Wink Well, unless you're a Republican I guess...

Trying to remember, it was a building (November elections kinda require that)...I wanna say Constitution Center...somewhere east.

And I'm a regionalist over (almost) any ideology Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies